Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nokia 6230 "cannot undo restriction" problem

• 27-12-2005 12:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

I have been trying to unlock a 6230 from vodafone. I had a few failled attempts because of wrong calc settings .. now the phone says "cannot undo restriction". I have read up on the problem and it seems to be the counter in the phone is locked after 3 failled attempts.

The phone still works fine on vodafone, however i cant enter a valid unlocking code.

Anyone got any ideas how to reset this counter?

PS: The phone was a christmas gift to somone.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

You can't. You've got to get it cable unlocked now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Cr8or

thought as much .. anyone got the name of someone on the northside who can do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

GSM Solutions in Lotts lane (just off Liffey street). Think he charges arond 15 quid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭the_jocky

i can do it for u today if your around mate.

Advertisement