Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

convert mp3 - WMA...to... mmf aac format (samsung)

• 27-12-2005 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

I got a new samsung zv 10 or whatever for christmas, a very nice phone in fairness.

I'm eager to get the mp3 player going though.

All the music on my comp is in wma or mp3 format however and cannot be read by the phone when transfered.

Is there a way ofchanging the format of my music without having to go to extreme effort.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Irish-trucker

I'm the same , i want to save short movie clips to my phone off my pc , but they won't play -as they need their format changed : can this be done ?

thanks ,
    John

Advertisement