Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Perfect Dark Zero Connection issue's

• 27-12-2005 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Every time I try to join a game of Perfect Dark Zero Online it comes up with an error message saying "you have lost connection with the match" what should I do... I have eircom broadband and am using a netopia 3347wg. I have not changed any settings.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

Router firewall denying access maybe?, pff it gets messy when trying to figure out connection/xbox live problems IMO. Is it just PDZ that gives you jip on Xbox Live? (maybe a blessing in disguise anyway, PDZ is a crap game TBH! ;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

I'm getting that aswell. I can only seem to get into deathmatches that are being hosted by someone from Europe.

It's very annoying.

I got reported the other day on pd0 by some arsehole for "stealing his kills" the moany git left me bad feedback

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 HornPilot

I had this problem aswell, but I used this guide here and it worked, I can get into any game now. It's to do with your NAT level if its secure you'll find it hard joining most games...so do the following, it was designed for the original x-box but works grand for the 360...ohyeh this was made for eircom users.

http://www.celticsniperclan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=303

Advertisement