Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Perfect Dark Zero level 10 - Whwres the bridge gone

• 27-12-2005 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi ,

On the 360 Perfect Dar Zero level 10, you are in a race to the bottom of the dig site and have a bridge to cross for the last piece. I get there but there is no bridge just a large dip that I cannot cross. Have looked for a lever but nothing. And of course your against the clock so you don't have much time to look around. Anyone able to help?

Many Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

yeah wat u do is hit(melee attack wit ur gun) this block thing, to the right when u enter that place onto a pad on the floor there is another one directly across from u already done, its abit tomb raidery but as far as i remember the only bit like this in the whole game. it only needs to touch it abit and up pops the bridge :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Timmy

Thanks a mill:
    :)

Advertisement