Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Round canteen Table Reunion

• 27-12-2005 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

Round canteen Table Reunion

29th of December in the porter house, "collage green", Dublin,
    Starts at around 7pm and finishes in my house (Francis) in east wall(about 15 min from city center)

Guest list so far:
    Fin, Shean, JP, Danny, Jenny, Steven K, Curtis, Ruaidhri, Cirrian, Tom and Francis.

People i have been unable to get in contact with if you know them get them to read this:
    Ginger steve, Ian kelly and miachel(clansman),

Accommodations : their will be a few people crashing in my house already so if you don't have a place to stay yet, get in contact with some of the people who live in Dublin and arrange a place to stay.

Was originally for planned for a tight group of friends from carlow but if you know someone from the list or convince us you do your welcome to come along. PS you can bring your non carlow friends we need someone to pick on.

TomTom will be along later to correct my spelling and give directions to the porter house.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

ratman,
    i txt ginger steve on xmas day, hes alive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Its on the corner where the arror points to in this picture. Oh, and Gratten Bridge is painted green, so its easy to see/locate.

I finish work @ 6pm, so I hope to be in at about 8pm'ish. I know people from the list, so I'll come if I've any money left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

syco: is college green not the one that used to be jusdge roy beans? across from trinity.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Vulture

stevenk wrote:
    ratman,
    i txt ginger steve on xmas day, hes alive

Crap forgot all about rat, if anyone has his number could they give him a buzz or text or something. I did this on short notice so i missed a few people. If you can remember anyone else let me know.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

I'll txt rat. We were talking about the porter house that used to be judge roy beans, as bman pointed out. Its at the trinity end of grafton street. It would be fun to get that round table crowd back together.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

After many seconds debate with myself,i've decided to only post one pic from the night. This should sum it all up.

Advertisement