Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows Media Player not recognizing Iriver

• 27-12-2005 8:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭

I got a H10 today, after going through many frustrations with both iPods and Zens. I installed the software, however, Windows Media Player 10 won't recognize the player when I'm trying to synch music. The player recognizes that it is connected to the computer, but WMP says 'No device has been detected. Press F5 to refresh the player.'
    After searching this forum, the site www.misticriver.net came up in a lot of threads. There were a lot of people with similar problems, but most of them seemed to run into problems after downloading the latest firmware and other updates. This is fresh out of the box, and I'm pulling my hair out.
    Anyone any solutions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,838 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Not too sure about anything to do with the H10 but if you ask on www.misticriver.net they should be able to sort you out:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shmu

Having the exact same problem, driving me insane. Was on mistic river, but it all seems a bit complicated for me... Any ideas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

Not a great solution here but what about finding another program for synchronising your files? I'm sure there are loads out there that will be compatible with your iRiver.

Advertisement