Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

few Qs bou wezz

Options
  • 27-12-2005 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

is there anywhere (safe) 2 leave your stuff(phone,jacket)? are the bouncers 4 little wezz really pervs? how do you get 2 it from town? (henry st region) how old are the oldest people there? do you have to get there really early to get in?

thanks 2 anyone who can help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

For gods sake, you have a full keyboard in front of you. there is no character limit on a post here. You arent being charged by the letter.

Please, just try to speak english.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Pearl666

Dustaz wrote:
    For gods sake, you have a full keyboard in front of you. there is no character limit on a post here. You arent being charged by the letter.

Please, just try to speak english.

Ha. Yeah exactly...but her name would suggest why she can't type...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

is thr newhr(safe)2lv ur stuf(fone/jkt)r d bouncrs4lil wez rly prvs?hwdu gt2it4m twn(hnry st rgn)?hw old r d oldst ppl thr?do uv2gt thr rly erly2gt in?thx2ne1 who cn hlp!

See... it could have been a lot worse, give her/him a break:rolleyes: Oh, Dustaz, you left out an apostrophe:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

hashbaby wrote:
    is there anywhere (safe) 2 leave your stuff(phone,jacket)? are the bouncers 4 little wezz really pervs? how do you get 2 it from town? (henry st region) how old are the oldest people there? do you have to get there really early to get in?

The bouncers there are absolute morons. They like to think they are real bouncers but in actual fact they are just failures. This is based on my experiences with them and that I know one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

why on gods earth would you want to leave your phone somewhere?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Why on Gods Earth would you want to go to little Wesley?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭DAEDULUS

why cant you losers just answer her question,dustaz your like 40 what would you know about wezz anyway,maybe you should all ask yourself if even if it was written perfectly,do you actually give a **** about whats being said?

anywayz..

you can pay like 3euro(i think) and get your jacket hung up safely..the bouncers are just regular bouncers,sure if your totally hot they'l have a glance,but they wont actually do anything...how i used to get there was take one of the several buses outside centra/spar beside clearys on oconnell street..oldest people would be 16 but there arent that many of them...unless its a special night where it will be packed,you should get in no bother,even without a pass,but you will have to wait ages to get in..but once you get a pass its easy sailin' from there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Hi hashbaby, haven't been to fair Wesley in a good while, but I'll do my best to help.

Ok, O' Connell Street: go the the Clerys side and walk in the direction of Parnell street. The busstops you want are a few metres up from Kylemore. You can get the 10, 10A or 46A to Old Wesley rugby club (bus leaves you right outside). Trip is about 20minutes. Bouncers are grand, I knew two of them really well, including Donie, I'm friendly with one of their sons. Just make sure you're polite to them.

In the cloakroom, its €1 for a jacket to be put in, €1 for a small bag and €2 for a large one. You'll be given tickets to claim them back- DO NOT LOSE THEM. Otherwise you'll have to stay back until the very end and wait in a queue named the idiot queue. Be nice to Arthur (old cloakroom attendant dude, hopefully he's still there) so in the case you DO lose your ticket, he'll give you some leeway.

All the other information you need is on the website: www.thewezz.com. Hope I helped!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sterculelum

cormie wrote:
    is thr newhr(safe)2lv ur stuf(fone/jkt)r d bouncrs4lil wez rly prvs?hwdu gt2it4m twn(hnry st rgn)?hw old r d oldst ppl thr?do uv2gt thr rly erly2gt in?thx2ne1 who cn hlp!

See... it could have been a lot worse, give her/him a break:rolleyes: Oh, Dustaz, you left out an apostrophe:p

Since we're picking nits here... he left out two apostrophes...

Actually, I also failed to capitalise a word following a full stop. However, seeing as I was making an effort to make myself understood, thats allowable.

See how we're all learning here? Better than Mavis Becon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

So who here went to the Wezz and wore a Bra and a skirt that ended above their ass ? Just wondering. I never went there . When I was 15 I was drinking in town

Jaysus they never wore that in my day, it was all big wooly jumpers and docs , mores the pity. I was born 10 years too early i tell ye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 NicklesXXXXX

hashbaby wrote:

do u mean baby wezz or old wezz???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 NicklesXXXXX

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Hi hashbaby, haven't been to fair Wesley in a good while, but I'll do my best to help.

Ok, O' Connell Street: go the the Clerys side and walk in the direction of Parnell street. The busstops you want are a few metres up from Kylemore. You can get the 10, 10A or 46A to Old Wesley rugby club (bus leaves you right outside). Trip is about 20minutes. Bouncers are grand, I knew two of them really well, including Donie, I'm friendly with one of their sons. Just make sure you're polite to them.

In the cloakroom, its €1 for a jacket to be put in, €1 for a small bag and €2 for a large one. You'll be given tickets to claim them back- DO NOT LOSE THEM. Otherwise you'll have to stay back until the very end and wait in a queue named the idiot queue. Be nice to Arthur (old cloakroom attendant dude, hopefully he's still there) so in the case you DO lose your ticket, he'll give you some leeway.

All the other information you need is on the website: www.thewezz.com. Hope I helped!

ye i went in2 ur link nd it was all bou vacations nd ****:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 clappy101

first of all, u dont need that much planning!

its just all random, trust me

46a or 10 4m town

werin a bra and skirt... woud be EMBARASSIN!

dont get there early, i usually arrive around 9 wen the q has died down!

cloakrooms, leve ur **** in there, DONT lose ur ticket tho... bras are a good place to keep them!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

LMAO at WEZ. I feel I missed out by never actually going. Now when I say miss out I don't mean actual interaction but to actually see what its like outside.....that stuff in the papers a while back was funny.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

all those young posh girls... next time I'm in Dublin I'm going to buy a mack and hang around outside maybe discreetly knocking one out as the throngs of short skirts pass me by...

Advertisement