Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

360 Wireless Adapter - Where can I get one?

• 27-12-2005 9:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭

In dublin...

gotta be retail as I need it asap.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭digitaldr

Game in Tallaght had one just before christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

quarryman wrote:
    In dublin...

gotta be retail as I need it asap.

seen a few in the smyths in town beside maplins just before christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭johnser

PC world as well have them. I got one on Christmas Eve there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Just got mine today in the post,(€35-Ebay, Yea a little over the odds but it meant me getting one without going outside away from the 360!)
    good news is you don't have to have use your 360 to recharge it, you can just plug into your USB port on your PC. Very handy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭GrumPy

god's toy wrote:
    Just got mine today in the post,(€35-Ebay, Yea a little over the odds but it meant me getting one without going outside away from the 360!)
    good news is you don't have to have use your 360 to recharge it, you can just plug into your USB port on your PC. Very handy.

surely you dont have to recharge it? it just draws power from usb afaik?

• Advertisement

Yep but if you like to be wireless wile gaming (like me) you could plug it into your PC before hand and charg up then unplug when your gaming.

It works best this way for me anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

god's toy wrote:
    Yep but if you like to be wireless wile gaming (like me) you could plug it into your PC before hand and charg up then unplug when your gaming.

It works best this way for me anyway.
    I think you are talking about the wireless controller when everyone else is talking about the wireless adapter

oh yea, my mistake! 11doh[1].gif

lol I blame the lack of coffee this morning! trink35[1].gif

lmao2.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

i think you're talking about the wireless controller.

wait. Is everyone talking about the wireless controller??

Anyway i got the adapter. Can't seem to get an IP off my router now though....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

had no trouble with the wireless adaptor when i set it up ( which makes a first ) .

i just set my router to allow an extra ip , then set the ssid and wep key on the xbox 360 and away it went :D .

i'm on an eircom netopia wireless router.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

got it going eventually. Had to do a bit of router reseting etc. Tbh i'm not sure how i fixed it, but its working now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement