Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheongsam dress

• 27-12-2005 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a chinese style dress for a special occasion, but I don't know where to look in Dublin, I've tried George's St Arcade, but the ones that they have their aren't quite right...anyone know wher I can find one, or if there is anywhere that will make them.....? I've never looked for this type of clothing before and I don't know where to start, could anyone point me in the right direction....?

I ideally want one that is black and knee lenght with a lil slit up the side, or in red, if worst comes to the worst, buying online isn't an option though, so no websites please. Thanks for the help! :)

Merry Christmas and happy new year :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

about two or three weeks ago walking through the tunnel/narrow street from ha'penny bridge into temple bar [sorry cant remember the places name] opposite the shop that sells all the irishy stuff there were similar dresses for sale... didnt have a great look now only saw in passing but think they were like what you were after....
    best of luck anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 miss o

saw some in georges street arcade as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Alana wrote:
    I'm looking for a I've tried George's St Arcade, but the ones that they have their aren't quite right...
    miss o wrote:
    saw some in georges street arcade as well

I see you read the thread before posting then?:rolleyes:

Since they're not currently fashionable it may be kinda tricky finding them but try places like small boutiques and vintage stores. I think I remember someone saying Jane Norman had some so give that a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Jane norman has knee length black and turqouise ones, they're quite nice, but very small sizes.

Advertisement