Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New nightclub in the South East

Options
  • 28-12-2005 12:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I am setting up a new nightclub in the South East

I am seeking potential investors and or backers for fundraising for a lease on a new nightclub, the town it is to be based in there isn't a nightclub just a few late night bars etc. We reckon can hold 1500 - 2000 people and have plans to turn the venue into a massive dance dj and live band venue with top bands etc as part of the marketing plans

Also the proposed new nightclub will have car parking for 100 plus cars as well as offering hot food daily and is located on a main road in the centre of the town

Please note that I WILL NOT REVEAL the location of the venue in any email or PM but in person in any meeting to be arranged. Also please NO TIME WASTERS

Please PM me here on the site with your email address

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

i bet its in wexford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 dj_wizz

i bet its in wexford.

Sorry it isn't! And I am not at liberty to reveal the town etc

All questions by PM please

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Please don't try to solicit business on here. Next time is a permenant ban mate.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement