Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Colorus

Options
  • 28-12-2005 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

im looking for a type of red to respray my car. ( atm its black ) the thing is i have a ida of the type im after i cant explain it without thinking that the words im using are totally wrong .

is there any site that has a list of colours and a pic of what it will most likely look like .

for those wondering its a darkish red ... the rest of the description goes down hill from there .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

If you've seen it on a specific car eg an 01 blue mondeo, just contact a ford garage and they'd give you the code, if its a colour you have in your head try somewhere that resprays cars they might have a color book you could choose from.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Got a photo of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

no i saw it on a car about a year ago and have yet to see anything come close to it .

Advertisement