Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Kay

Options
  • 28-12-2005 1:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Well, i'm new around these parts so i'm not sure whether this has been posted before but it always makes me laugh! From the legendary Peter Kay:

What annoys me...
    1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the **** is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is? 2. People who are willing to get off their arse to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually. 3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". ****ing right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it? 4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the **** would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and here are they? 5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No tosser, I paid $8 to come to the cinema and stare at the ****ing floor. 6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?". Didn't really give me a choice there, did you sunshine? 7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it. 8. When people say "life is short". What the ****?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever ****ing does!! What can you do that's longer? 9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, nobhead?

:D:D hee-hee, it's funny 'cos it's true!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Got the same e-mail, saying it was from Billy Connelly :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

for some reason im thinking they are billy connolly's?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Is about 10 years old that email, and I can safely says its not Peter Kay! Still somehwat humorous though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 polkadots

qz wrote:
    Got the same e-mail, saying it was from Billy Connelly :rolleyes:
    Jeez, don't shoot the messenger...Just posting something that I found funny, this is the humour forum after all!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

polkadots wrote:
    Jeez, don't shoot the messenger...Just posting something that I found funny, this is the humour forum after all!:(
    Thank you.

..it just gets annoying reading the same stuff posted over and over (It's probably still one of thethreads on the first page..); especially as they're years old..

got anything else?:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Pauly26

ye i remember watching billy connelly doing the gag about the watch, still very funny tho

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

as i said on the 9th of december, the last time this was posted, it was billy connolly

it took me roughly 20 seconds to find the one posted two weeks ago. please do it from now on

it took me roughly 20 seconds to find the one posted two weeks ago. please do it from now on

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Handbags ladies!:p :p:p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Sounds more like common sense to me...

Vimes is 100% correct, it's not a difficult thing to search through the board to see if something's been posted within at least the last couple of months. It would be really nice if more people did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

lol how the **** could you think that that post would be by peter kay... that post is FUNNY...peter kay is NOT.. lolo and the way you said seemed as if you were like "ya i worship peter kay hes so cool i know all about peter kay" and it wasn't even said by him..haha sorry i just love it when these funny n00bs come along

• Advertisement
Advertisement