Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Att: Tekken Fans

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Who were they again, who do they play as, and how many times a week do you guys pwn them? :D
    Fact: I've never come across a Nina player o.O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭batman_oh

DOS and JOS they go by, i never play them coz they wont use their cards against me and its pitiful to see the lengths they go to to have their name on the ranking list
    they go by character names like 'tekken god dos irl no.1 steve' and such things
    they pile their money into the machine and have about 50 cards that they use to rank up, one of them has a bryan WARLORD card with 500+ wins and 8losses, and has never used it against any1 but his brother
    they regularly pile in 30 quid a go and let the other get 30+ wins so they have the highest streaks
    they cud have bought the arcade machine cheaper and ranked up their cards at home for free!

That is... retarded...
    Have they never even entered tournaments or the like?

And, from watching them, do they even have style?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

batman_oh wrote:
    DOS and JOS they go by, i never play them coz they wont use their cards against me and its pitiful to see the lengths they go to to have their name on the ranking list
    they go by character names like 'tekken god dos irl no.1 steve' and such things
    they pile their money into the machine and have about 50 cards that they use to rank up, one of them has a bryan WARLORD card with 500+ wins and 8losses, and has never used it against any1 but his brother
    they regularly pile in 30 quid a go and let the other get 30+ wins so they have the highest streaks
    they cud have bought the arcade machine cheaper and ranked up their cards at home for free!

that is probably the saddest thing ive ever heard

the worst part is they have other cards too
    i have a steve card with 303 wins and 27 losses, all playing against other good players that i know, so that has cost me about 18 euro to do coz u get 3 credits for 2 euro, i only have to pay when i loose so ive put in 27 credits
    between them they have that i know of
    bryan 500+ wins, 8 losses, so thats 508 credits of their own money
    paul 600 wins, 30 losses same again, 630 of their money
    steve 500+ wins, 30 losses
    kazuya 600 wins 100 losses it goes on and on
    and then at least another 20 cards from various characters all with about 100wins and some with 100+ losses that they use to rank up
    all these losses and wins were at their own expense
    the cost is waaaay into the thousands, even ten thousand plus if u were to add it all, they are there 5 nights a week rankin their cards againts each other, puttin maybe 20-30 euro a night in

• Advertisement

Are you sure they're not working for Dr Quirky? They sound damn loony, alright :D Unless they're dirty drug smugglers. Or magical hobos.

it wud make u wonder what they do!
    how much disposable income has a person got?!

Advertisement