Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2006 Diva Predictions

• 28-12-2005 2:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Raw Divas:

Lita

For the first half of the year Lita will continue to play much the same role that she has with Edge. Sometime after Wrestle Mania, she'll enter the ring, win the Women's Title and once again feud with Trish. If this happens, the fued will be big, and will be ended by a big stipulation match.

Trish Stratus

Trish could very possibly lose the Women's Title at NYR. If not she'll lose it at Mania. Then, see Lita above.

Mickie James

Mickie will win the Women's Title at NYR or Mania. Will also turn heel. Will lose the title to Lita in a 3 way or 4 way. Will be involved in the Trish & Lita feud. Will finish 2006 as a supporting player.

Candice Michelle

This will be her make or break year. Her Playboy will be a big seller. Victoria and Torrie will be jealous and turn on her, causing her to turn face. She'll wrestle and defeat Torrie in some sort of T&A match at Mania. She'll possibly have a short feud with Mickie over the title afterwards. Depending on her standing once the Playboy hype dies down, she'll either be a breakout star, or go the way of Christy.

Ashley

I don't see much here. She'll continue to float around for the first half of the year, she'll then either move to Smackdown in the draft or be sent to OVW. If it's the latter, she'l either improve greatly and get called back up, or be released by years end.

Victoria

She'll be an integral part of the Torrie/ Candice feud. She'll be a mentor of sorts to Torrie leading up to Mania. Following that ( and I really hope this doesn't happen), she very well could be the 2006 shock women's release.

Torrie

See Candice. Following Mania, she'll either manage a guy or be released.

Stephanie Mc Mahon

She will reunite with Triple H and the Mc Mahon Helmsley era will live again.

Maria

Will continue to interview and do comedy spots and T&A. She'll wrestle a bit more, possible as fodder for heel champs Lita or Mickie.

Lilian Garcia

She'll continue her ring announcing and be used in meaningless little spots with some guys.

Smackdown Divas:

Melina

She'll move to Raw, or the women's title will become interpromotional. Neither seem likely right now, but I don't see much else for her to do. Maybe a feud with Stacy.

Jillian Hall

She'll move to Raw but won't make a huge impact as a wreslter until later on in the year.

Sharmell

I'm not sure if we'll even see her on TV in 2006 due to Booker's injury. Right now her role is very much unknown.

Kristal

She will continue interviewing, maybe do some T&A. Possibly will be put into a match with a heel, ala Angle V Maria.

Stacy Keibler

She'll make sparodic appearances. Possibly will do a mini feud with Melina, putting her over.

Developmental Divas:

There's so much intangibles involved here, there's not much point in me predicting anything for them.

TNA Divas:

Gail Kim

If TNA is serious about a women's division, then she will be very valuable indeed. She'll be the centrepiece of that division.

Traci

Will probably go face and feud with Gail.

Jackie Gayda

Obviously has a storyline with Jeff Jarrett to play out. Will possibly bring Charlie Hass in to feud with Jeff.

Other:

Christy Hemme

Will hopefully go to TNA.

Trinity

I can't see her being signed by WWE to be honest. If they wanted her, they would have made their move long before now. She'll either work the indies or leave the business.

There last two things are purely wishes on my part.

Chyna will return to the WWE and feud with The Mc Mahon Helmsleys.

Sherri Martel will be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Lita will learn how to do a moonsault.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

Vince135792003 will undergo laser corrective surgery to cure his vision problems. Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I dunno if they'll book Lita big as they have before. She's really injury prone and not at all like she used to be in the ring. She really toned down her style and still manged to injure herself badly which is a shame considering back in the day she really helped the womens division.

I wouldn't neccasarily say she's injury prone. The accident at NYR was a freak accident, and wasnt the fault of either woman.

The match before featured Eugene injuring himself off a simple dropkick.

Sometimes these injuries just happen no matter how safe a wrestler is in the ring.

I know but some of these injuries dont go away. they remain to resurface. I cant see Lita being invested in for a lengthy spell as champion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Lita is better off as Edge's manager instead of wrestling for the women's title in my opinion.

Agreed but she cant do that forever. Down the ine hopefully we'll see more of Lita in the ring. Speaking of which have they ever done a mix tag match with edge and lita Versus someone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

They haven't done any mix tag matches because Lita was injured. I'd rather see Lita wrestle again rather than being with Edge.She could have some great matches especially with some the new Divas like Mickie James or Jillian Hall!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I completely disagree with your Lita prediction, I'd say she's the next most likely woman to be released. Booker's only meant to be out for 4 weeks, doubt that'll cost Sharmell much tv time

Also, don't forget about Shelton's momma! She'll probably win the title

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I can't see Lita being released. Apparently Vince thinks highly of her and felt bad that she had to endure those chants when Matt was released.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Cant see this being a very productive wrestling year for Lita. unless Edge dumps her and she turns face but i'd rather see her stay as someone manager for a while longer.

A year is a long time. Lita has been out of the ring this whole past year. So in 06 be it for a title feud or just some mixed tags, she's going back in the ring.
    Fozzy wrote:
    Also, don't forget about Shelton's momma! She'll probably win the title

Don't even go there! :p

Advertisement