Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Round up kills pets (EVEN though the bottle says its safe)

Options
  • 28-12-2005 3:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭

my dog was killed....no, he was posined with round up he passed away on xmas morning/xmas eve night, he wasnt even 2 (human ) yearts old, the guy that put it on the tree didnt tell us it was posinous, my dog got pnemonia and part of his lung collapsed and it was crushing his intestines. he didnt suffer as much as he could have, normally paraquat starts on the liver and kidneys but it started on his lungs, i think we all knew he would die, but we spent a month taking him to hte vet before we relised what had happened and when my dad rang the guy that cut down the tree the asshole said "no it isnt posinus, my dog drank it and he was fine" lying ****er :(

so please be carful, dont let your animal succumb to the same fate as my dog.

also look up monsanto corporation, they make round up and they are evil EVIL EVIL bastards

EG. if there GM seed mix with a farmers because the seeds leaked and contaminated the crop the FARMER has to PAY monsanto for it!

and they are trying to trademark the pig!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭aare

That is SO awful, on Christmas day too...

Usually paraquat is only neutralised when it comes into contact with soil, until then it is deadly.

For myself, I keep pets away from ANY weedkillers. It's safe after 24 hours but I wouldn't be so sure about something as big as a tree stump.

Advertisement