Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best OpenSource Trouble Ticket/Helpdesk System

Options
  • 28-12-2005 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

Gonna tinker about with OTRS soon - but I was wondering what other folks were using/could recommend

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

We like Cerberus a lot, it's powerful, flexible, and handled all the multiple agents and pop accounts we required.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

I thought Cerberus had moved to a commercial license?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Ah, so it has, still the best one we could find :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

I've heard good things about osTicket

http://www.osticket.com/index.php

steveland? wrote:
    I've heard good things about osTicket

http://www.osticket.com/index.php

Have you a v1 download of that available steveland? No sign of it on their website.

• Advertisement

Have you a v1 download of that available steveland? No sign of it on their website.
    Hmm... Odd that... Just checked and I have that as an option to install in Fantastico with Siteground.com

If you want if I get a chance I'll install it, zip up the files and dump the DB for ya.

Won't be able to do it till tomorrow or hte next day though cos I've to head off to work in ten minutes

Nice wan steve

Take your time - I'm off on holidays till Jan 6th on Friday ;)

Nice wan steve

Take your time - I'm off on holidays till Jan 6th on Friday ;)
    Shouldn't take too long at all, PM me your e-mail address and I'll sort ya out (gmail preferably cos I'd say the zip will be big enough)

Thanks for that steve. Worked a treat. Check your mail :D

Advertisement