Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Web cam addict

• 28-12-2005 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Before I start this is really long and I dont blame anyone for not bothering to read it through.
    Its hard to put this in words or even where to begin. I've deleted about 20
    lines already and could write a book on trying to get this accross right.

Basically for far too long i have been addicted to cyber sex really from the age of 15/16. Its gotten deeper/weirder and more twisted to the point at the 28/12/05 at the age of 20, after having not done anything on cam for 3 months (thats actually good for me beleive it or not) I allowed a 45 year old man to get me to do whatever in the hell he wanted.

Why? I'm not gay. Not a chance. So why? I have no great answer really only hunches. Its a pattern of behaviour thats gotten unconrollably out of hand as time has gone by. I've never been with a girl and I cant deal with it, never felt desired so I ve gone on cam to get some sense to feel what its like to feel wanted or attractive.. To feel like someone out there no matter what their gender or what orientation they are says in type even if they are talking bull how attractive or hot or whatever I am. That sounds so ridiuclous but I think thats part of it. I do it becasue I enjoy it for 5 minutes. Even some of the weird stuff and afterwards I feel like a total freak or odd ball. So I swear to God, or my mams life or to whatever new comes in to my head that I'll never do it again. I am genuine about it. I hate myself for having done it.

2 weeks later I do it again. The circle starts all over again and has done so for too long.

I want more than anything to have a girlfriend then later on a wife and kids. Nothing special thats my ambition. Thats my dream. I want that more than anything. I really do. I look at young couples all around me and I think what the hell are you playing at, look at what you could be apart of. And then I do this stuff a week later. Its sick and I'm sick, no sane girl would want any guy like this.

I thought this time I had done it. 3 months was a long time for me but I've done it again. I could nt stop the urge. Ive no more to say, I was gonna ask for advice but I know I need more than that but going to another human being even if they are a professional and telling them this story that is so twisted is somthing I'd find hard to do and for them to understand. I have such a good family and to think of what I'm tunring into is just, I dunno. My only defence is I'm only hurting one person and thats me. Im destryoing any chance of having a good life.

I want to change. I flipping need to change. I don't want to do this when I'm 30/40/50/60. I dont want to do it anymore. But in a weeks time or two weeks time something will trigger in my head and I'll connect the cam to the pc with no thought about my future or what I'm creating in my life and Ill humiliate myself on cam again. I dont know what anyone can say but here goes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Throw your webcam in the bin or put your PC in an open area so you are not private,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

First things first, get rid of the web cam.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,511 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

the Guru wrote:
    Throw your webcam in the bin or put your PC in an open area so you are not private,

Simple but it should be very affective!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

the Guru wrote:
    boom. problem solved.

if you take away the ability to do that stuff, then you're sorted. cold turkey. get some mates and go to the pub every now-and-then. that'll extend your "ring of friends" as it were (you talk to anything when drunk). eventually a litty lady'll cross your path and you'll forget what a webcam even is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Getting off by being told what to do is not that uncommon and the gender of the person in 'control' does not matter so it does not make you gay.
    It sounds like you are using the webcam as a way of meeting your submissive needs.
    But it is clearly having a negative effect on you.
    I suggest you go and do some research on this, there are dicussion groups and listening groups out there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement