Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any good second hand racers for sale

Options
  • 28-12-2005 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

i,m looking for a good second hand racing bike
    i,m six three so it will need to be a big frame

Dara

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 livestrong

Hi Lakker,

If you check out www.worldwidecycles.com the bikeybuy section has a 57 cm pinarello prince sl which is used by a 6'3 rider at present

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

Don't mean to hijack but where would I find a good 2nd hand track bike?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 member101

Didn't want to start a new thread with this either as they're kinda related.

I'm looking for a 2nd hand hybrid bike for commuting - needs to be fast and relatively robust. Know of any shops in (south) Dublin which sell them? I've looked in a few and they only sell new ones. I'd prefer a shop than buying over the net.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭daymobrew

member101 wrote:
    I'm looking for a 2nd hand hybrid bike for commuting - needs to be fast and relatively robust. Know of any shops in (south) Dublin which sell them?
    I had a very quick look in the Golden Pages - Commuting Solutions in Rathmines sell second hand bikes, according to their site and ad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭tabydub

Im selling a trek 1000 racer on behalf of my partner he is 6.3

link below

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054885748

• Advertisement
Advertisement