Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL digital tv box that gives you all channels?

• 28-12-2005 5:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭

i have been hearing a few people who have this talking baout it and basically its a box you use and it just gives you everything including prem plus, sounds like the free cable thing in the simpsons and im not asking where to get it.... but just wonderin if anyone else had heard of it? i

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

evad_lhorg wrote:
    i have been hearing a few people who have this talking baout it and basically its a box you use and it just gives you everything including prem plus, sounds like the free cable thing in the simpsons and im not asking where to get it.... but just wonderin if anyone else had heard of it? i

NO.
    But id imagine its a hacked card, but any discussion of any of this is not allowed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Yeah it comes with the leafet titled "so you've dicided to steal cable"

Advertisement