Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Meteor SMS

• 28-12-2005 6:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭

For the last 2 days I've been unable to send any texts from my Meteor billphone - I was just wondering if anyone is having the same problem? Ive checked the meteor site and their only service centre seems to be the +353857000000 one. Ive tried sending texts both with and without delivery reports on. And Ive tried repeatedly at random times, all to no avail. The message sending just fails every time.

If I wasnt still able to send texts from the website Id be quite quite annoyed, if it keeps up Ill give them a call tomorrow but figured since its outside office hours now Id try boards...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Ring 1905. I'm sure they're open now.
    Have you tried turning off the phone and turning it back on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

Ive tried turning the phone on and off yep. Ill give them a ring tomorrow if it keeps up, going out shortly tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Have you gotten a new phone since the texts stopped worked? Older sim cards aren't compatiable with newer symbian OS phones.

Advertisement