Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Member seeks help with Joycoder

Options
  • 28-12-2005 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I purchased a second-hand Joycoder PV 380-1. The unit was little used and is in good condition. I can download MP3 from my PC ok, and the unit plays the tracks, but I cannot play any video (MPEGs) which I download. The user manual is useless. It refers to a OPB Folder and also a MPCODE.BIN file which is supposed to be on the hard drive. Neither folder or file appears on my drive. (only 2 folders appear ,ie. DCIM and SYSTEM.) Maybe the others have been erased.
    Would the missing file/folder be the cause of my problem? If so, what can I do ? I did not get a CD ROM with the unit..is this a problem?
    The website listed on the box, WWW.Joycoder.uk ,seems to be dead.
    Very dissapointed son on Christmas morning.
    Have I bought a dud ??

ANY HELP AT ALL PLease,

Thanks,

Unfit.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 leeloo

The BNI bit is for Blue Nova International, if you search for that in google.co.uk you should find your answers. Good luck !

Advertisement