Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Year's Resolutions for UCD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Scraggs wrote:
    Hey MNG get your coat, you've pulled

that would be coming onto you
    Scraggs wrote:
    lollerpops MNG ....you wish:v:

I know.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I think that Scraggs, like all the females on the UCD forum, has found my niceness simply irresistible. ;)

Hey MNG i have found your niceness simply irresistible. Get yer coat ... you've pulled

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Grimes wrote:
    Hey MNG i have found your niceness simply irresistible. Get yer coat ... you've pulled

oh this is so much fun-we can hire out a bus and all go up to belfast for the day for the ceremony.We can get elton and david to be your bridesmaids-cool the first boards internet gay marriage-can i be in charge of the music(promise il play lots of right said fred on the big day?)

Im a dedicated boardsie, but not that dedicated. Sorry MNG , your going to have to find yourself another gay love machine.

Hey Panda....... How you doin'?

Are you two flirting in two different threads at the same time eh? Trying to get in there while my back is turned eh MNG?

This can only be settled by a dance off in theather L on the 17th. (cause im just back from sweden!!) And the winner gets Scraggs. Are we on or are you all ponce MNG?

BRing it!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

- score scraggs ;) (i've never actually seen the girl, but she seems a good carlow woman)

how could i forget?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

(PS Pythia, stop PMing me and asking me out. I hardly know you. :rolleyes: )
    :eek:

I never get Pmed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Vic Mackey

firstly im gona try to go to most of my lectures (i was only at 3 ancient phil lectures last semester)

secondaly im gona study more and get all my work in on time (last semester i handed 4 of my projects in well over a month late, and i have no excuse like a death in the family or anytn, just me bein a lazy bastard)

go out more, although i did have a pretty good firsty semester

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

I'm going to add a resolution to meet Scraggs (not score her, you filthy, filthy boards men). Hopefully this will be easily accomplished since I'll be in a lecture with her :D

• Advertisement

what lecture is this ? I might be in the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

dont whether i should be like :eek: or like ;)

oh nice one waltons play it cool, i like your style!!:v:

Grimes wrote:
    what lecture is this ? I might be in the same?

linguistics words and sentences [i think]

waltons has a headstart damnit

Scraggs would be well advised to clone herself for the boards beers at this rate!:D

kinda scared bout goin to a boards beers now! dont wanna be a disappointment!

anyway OT try to go to bed earlier when possible and not use atm card!

Grimes wrote:
    This can only be settled by a dance off in theather L on the 17th. (cause im just back from sweden!!) And the winner gets Scraggs. Are we on or are you all ponce MNG?

Don't challenge me to a dance off mate because if I bring my Bee Gees CD I'll just end up embarrassing you!

(PS Pythia, what's a casbah and why do you want to rock mine?:confused:)

no it has to be thriller - or maybe i've just watched the wade robson project too much

*gets out AP3 dvd to watch stifler and lesly in dance off

I know what a Casbah is and i know how to rock one.

BeeGees are my forte, ever seen Saturday night Fever? John Travolta is my father.Your On

John Travolta scare me. I've seen what he did to that poor girl Carrie in that film. What was that film called again? It was about a girl called CARRIE, and CARRIE was being picked on alot and the film showed how people perceived CARRIE as well as the mother's relationship with CARRIE and how there were telekinetic powers possessed by CARRIE and at the prom, things go badly wrong for CARRIE.

I think it was called...The Girl Who Controlled Things With Her Mind.

• Advertisement

johnny t scares me.
    how this thread has progressed also scares me.

indeed, what would a randomer think goes on in UCD...

down with that sort of thing

so back OT, who's making a resolution for boards-beering then?

down with that sorta thing
    careful now

oh yeah while you were out i got the keys to your car, and i drove it into a big big wall and if you don't like it that's tough because i've had my fun and that's all that matters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Scraggs wrote:
    dont whether i should be like :eek: or like ;)

oh nice one waltons play it cool, i like your style!!:v:

Nice guys don't ALWAYS come last :cool: (Apart from Mr Nice Guy. He does. All the time)

DOUGAL- Good news Ted! I think he's just pulled up! And the good news is,
    that he can only afford a crappy blue Ford Cortina. Ha! Just imagine driving
    around in that thing.
    TED- That's MY car.

Drink

Feck

Ass

Gob****e

-- compulsory fr ted viewing in all lecture theatres will replace lecture slots at 9, 10, 11AM each morning. attendance compulsory along with being able to rattle off long tracts of jack, tougal and ted.

Waltons wrote:
    Nice guys don't ALWAYS come last :cool: (Apart from Mr Nice Guy. He does. All the time)

Well...well I've never. I've never...Waltons, you're going on my list of enemies.

*pulls out pen and paper

There. You're in for it now Waltons.

HA! Only joking! Look what I've really written...

I really like Waltons

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

boneless wrote:
    Actually eat a kebab while I am sober...
    Athena's mixed meat kebab... so yummy whether drunk or sober. Although keep your sleeves out of the garlic sauce... it tastes better without polyester-y-nylon-y fabric in it.

-Start my essays before the end of this week.
    -Do some secondary reading for once, rather than randomly look for quotes that seem to support what I'm saying when I've almost written the essay.
    -Learn grammar. Or at least the basics. And try to retain what a gerund is for longer than the length of time it takes to type gerund. Terminology (for anything) + Blush's head = sieve.
    -Attempt to read a text or two before I actually have the lecture on it.
    -Prioritise my reading by what is timetabled first, not what I'm most interested in reading.
    -Walk from the Arts block to the Student Centre without stopping to talk to someone.
    Meh, there are more but they're boring. Even more boring than what I've already said.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

Woo Mary Coughlan
    Bring her to Coppers
    Get her smashed
    Photos
    Relax
    Get my degree

thats my plan for 06...

Advertisement