Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal College of Surgeons Open day Jan 3rd 2006

Options
  • 28-12-2005 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭

Two questions about this college

1. Is it private and are the fees very expensive?
    2. Do you really need a ticket to go to the open day

I don't have a ticket - I was thinking of just trying to get in on my charisma and charm! lol!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

1: not private
    2: no idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

cheers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

i dont think itd be much of an open day if ya needed a ticket!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

it;d be to limit too many people turning up

or it'd be like the 6th year only open day in trinners, to reduce people mitching

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

I was in RCSI for a few weeks, back in the day when it was easier get into medicine than veterinary, and no it isnt private anymore, though you do have to pay a ginormous registration fee still, though you get a shiny laptop for "free" so it works out fine really... I used to miss the place after I left for big bad UCD, RCSI has lots of great dudes and dudettes, friendly staff and really close knit community

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

Scraggs wrote:
    i dont think itd be much of an open day if ya needed a ticket!

went last year and i can say that its one of the best put together open days there is. leaves tcd and ucd for dust.

Advertisement