Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Scam-Be Carefull!

Options
  • 28-12-2005 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78,443 ✭✭✭✭

I am writing to you to warn you of something that happened to me, as I am a victim of the latest scam while out shopping. This could happen to you...

Here’s how the scam works:

Two great looking 18 year old girls come to your car as you are leaving the shopping centre while you are placing your shopping on the floor of the front seat. One starts wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windex while the other comes to your window saying "Hi" while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her blouse. It will be impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and beg you for a ride to a nearby shopping centre. You agree and tell them to sit in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other in the back seat. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I was assaulted last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, but I couldn't find them Saturday or Sunday.

Be careful !!!!!! And have a Happy Christmas !!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Pmsl!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Pauly26

Need details, location time ect....., purely so i don't get stung like you did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

wait, does the title read Christmas scam or Christmas spam?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 dimegetchapull

thats ****in weak marts

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

thats ****in weak marts
    and
    I am writing to you to warn you of something that happened to me, as I am a victim of the latest scam while out shopping. This could happen to you...

Here’s how the scam works:

Two great looking 18 year old girls come to your car as you are leaving the shopping centre while you are placing your shopping on the floor of the front seat. One starts wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windex while the other comes to your window saying "Hi" while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her blouse. It will be impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and beg you for a ride to a nearby shopping centre. You agree and tell them to sit in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other in the back seat. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I was assaulted last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, but I couldn't find them Saturday or Sunday.

Be careful !!!!!! And have a Happy Christmas !!!!!
    isn't?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I like it. it implies i can get oral sex for money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭HybridTech

I was assaulted last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
    Brilliant :D:D

Advertisement