Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibbers Regular Night

13»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

well that was interesting... dancefloor went a bit nuts at the end and me got a few punches to the ribs that shouldnt have been thrown but how and ever, yeah fibbers has changed. snakebite is €4.80...bit much i thought but i likes the atmosphere..anyone else there tonite?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Zeppie

where the hell did these bouncers come from? a few months ago there were some regular guys who were cool, and wouldn't ask for ID when someone was clearly over 18. these guys seem to be hired from some agency (just judging by their appearance etc.), and manage to disappear at the end of the night when any trouble may occur.

They seem to have gotten a few new bouncers in there of late who aint the nicest and last but one time we were in there got rather physical with my friend, which was in my opinion was completely uncalled for. The baldy dude in there is cool tho! He knows me by now so its all good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

yeah the baldy guy is cool but he doesn't seem to do much bouncing anymore. just sort of wanders around chatting up the 15 year olds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

Pfh..you've obviously never been to fibbers !
    ;)

Nope! Can't say I actually know anyone in Dublin who'd be interested in going along with me.. damn yuppies.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭WalkswithDeath

yeah the baldy guy is cool but he doesn't seem to do much bouncing anymore. just sort of wanders around chatting up the 15 year olds
    yeah mick (the bald guy) is cool for a bouncer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Anybody going this thursday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

hmmm sounds oh-so-tempting but I'll be going to Paris instead. YAY!

I'll go with ya sometime tho :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Zeppie

Anybody going this thursday?

This'll be the first thurs in a while that I aint going! Damn my friends making me spent my money elsewhere....I mean its pretty bad when you cant afford 3 euro drinks!

Plus theres the whole things about gettin up wrecked for work in the morn ....just dont wanna do it again (god I'm so fricken old!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Whats wrong with Friday/Saturday nights in Fibbers? In my metal days t'was pretty cool. Or has everyone gone to Bruxelles on those nights???

Rockee wrote:
    Whats wrong with Friday/Saturday nights in Fibbers? In my metal days t'was pretty cool. Or has everyone gone to Bruxelles on those nights???
    friday seems to be a fairly dead night. went there with the gf last friday for 1 pint after the cinema. didn't dare take herself downstairs with the stench, but the place seemed fairly empty.

thursday is the popular night because of the €3/pint thing.

fibbers crowd tends not to go to bruxelles. because they don't have ID :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Ah! So that explains the bouncers chatting up the 15 year olds in Fibbers.

Rockee wrote:
    Ah! So that explains the bouncers chatting up the 15 year olds in Fibbers.
    exactly :D

Advertisement