Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Joey Ndo to sign new contract!!

• 29-12-2005 12:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

Joey Ndo is a hero so far for me, 7 goals in 10 games, so I went to renew his contract as there were 18 months left and I wanted him on a 5 year deal!!
    Then I'm told this cannot be done!! (Due to work permit) :mad: :mad: :mad:

Is there anything in the game or the editor so you can get Joey to sign and have no worries about work permits???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

You'd have to edit the game before you play but you could make Ireland his second nation. Other than that, all you can do is play him in as many games as you can and hope Cameroon play him in 75% or more of their games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭raheny red

Cheers for that :):):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

You could download FMM a realtime editor and give him a longer contract or a second Irish nationality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

It's down to the rules of the work permits, without cheating, I'm afraid. Sure even in real life he has to get permits to be allowed to play here...

Advertisement