Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study???

Options
  • 29-12-2005 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

So we are alll back on the 9th yeah? Any of you lot doing study before then? Or when are we *suppoesed* to start? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'm *meant* to be studying over the holidays.

In fact I told my parents I'd study right now.

I've been given a revision timetable for science and a history paper to do over the holidays and I haven't opened by back....

Needless to say I'm screwed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Apple Gal

Yeah I was told to study way before now but I've only studied for tests, we were told that it's normal to study over Christmas but I just can't.Can't wait till 4th year!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

Apple Gal wrote:
    Can't wait till 4th year!!!!!!!
    Hey! Just because there are no important tests after TY. We do just the amount of study as anyone in 3rd year or any other year, if not more!

*snigger*

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Apple Gal

Yeh but ya don't have the guilt of the JC over ya all the time and ya do fun subjects!

Advertisement