Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless BB in the bogs of Co. Louth.

• 29-12-2005 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

I live i nlouth, in the sticks outside drogheda town. I cant get normal Broardband as my fone line cant handle it as eircom dont bother upgrading our lines out in the bog.

Anyway, do i go with Digiweb wireless or isnt there another crowd doing the wireless broardband? Netsource or Net1 or something like that.

ANy boggers here have wireless, and would yo ureccommend it.
    Thanks. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

This bogger had Digiweb wireless when living in Carlow town briefly and thought it was great (512kb connection). Unfortunately, this bogger moved back out into the bog and no longer has broadband with no chance of it ever coming as Eircom "Have done all they're going to do in rural Carlow regarding exchanges", no wireless either!, unless Digiweb start using the RTÉ mast on top of Mt Leinster...

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭vampyre

Nuttzy wrote:
    I live i nlouth, in the sticks outside drogheda town. I cant get normal Broardband as my fone line cant handle it as eircom dont bother upgrading our lines out in the bog.

Anyway, do i go with Digiweb wireless or isnt there another crowd doing the wireless broardband? Netsource or Net1 or something like that.

ANy boggers here have wireless, and would yo ureccommend it.
    Thanks. :)

As of early January net1 should be offering a really good service. Try them anyway. I have issues with digiweb and their confusion over facts in the past that mean I would never touch them but others seem pleased enough with them. I am in Slane and i think bellewstown is the main mast supplying Collon, Slane etc which should be near enough to you.

Advertisement