Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Patton Vs The X-Ecutioners

• 29-12-2005 1:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭

I finally got around to picking this up after hearing many great things about it. I was severely disappointed. It only really works in a couple of places, most of it is self-indulgent twaddle. I hope Mr Patton steers clear of these blokes in the future. Any one have any opinions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Mike Patton IS fallable you know. The Xmen are among the best at what they do. Also this is Pattons first attempt at recording himself so give it time. He is not the god people think he is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

bombidol wrote:
    Mike Patton IS fallable you know. The Xmen are among the best at what they do. Also this is Pattons first attempt at recording himself so give it time. He is not the god people think he is.

I never said he was a god or even implied that. He did join Faith No More, that proves he's capable of producing ****. I thought what the X-Ecutioners brought to the table was poor at best. Patton wasn't great either on it and I think together they brought out the worst in each other.

Advertisement