Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fiat Punto Hubcaps

Options
  • 29-12-2005 3:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a set of hubcaps like these ones..

KylemorePunSPO669.jpg

..Without going to the main dealer and being charged more than my car is worth?

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Get out the goldenpages and start ringing around your local scrap yards.

Alternatively try ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

They're actually alloys. As far as I can remember from a MK2 Punto 5 Door HLX.

Very hard to find, but ring around!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

colm_mcm wrote:
    They're actually alloys. As far as I can remember from a MK2 Punto 5 Door HLX.

Very hard to find, but ring around!

Crikey you're right. I'd buy a new punto for the cost of the alloys :) Thanks for the info!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

They are some horrible alloys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

colm_mcm wrote:
    try and get some "telephone dial" alloys from an Alfa 145 or 146, same stud pattern and look brilliant, alternatively Bravo or Brava alloys will also fit, try Whelan's Dismantlers in THe Heath, near Portarlington if you're up that way

Im down in the south east unfortunately!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

they do a COD delivery service!

Advertisement