Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fiat Scudo Taxi Number Plates

Options
  • 29-12-2005 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know why the Fiat Scudo (wheelchair) Taxis they use in Dublin have the number plate mounted (rather badly) on the rear bumper as opposed to on the left hand rear door, where it's supposed to go?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

It's because they all do or did have wrap around adertising stickers around the back of the van so this covered the the original area where the number plate used to be on the back of the door and they instead moved it to the bumper.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Tipsy Mac wrote:
    It's because they all do or did have wrap around adertising stickers around the back of the van so this covered the the original area where the number plate used to be on the back of the door and they instead moved it to the bumper.

You reckon? makes sense i suppose. looks terrible doesn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

colm_mcm wrote:
    You reckon? makes sense i suppose. looks terrible doesn't it?

Yes any of them I have seen that was the case. They are terrible looking and they are as if the lights for the plate were blu tacked on.

Advertisement