Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to get...

Options
  • 29-12-2005 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

I'd like to get a nice 92-95 civic or VW Polo. It has to be the H/B civiv, but doesn't have to be kitted out. I'm just enquiring, but if needed to look for one, where is the best place to start at a reasonable price? I've been all over the irsh sites that sell cars and you'd be lucky to find a lawnmower for under a grand. I have about 1500 quid to spend and i'd just like some suggestions. Put an ad in the sales forum about a month ago and i might as well have posted that i wanted Albert Einsteins autograph. Not 1 reply.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Buy and sell is probably your best bet,an early eg civic shouldnt be hard to fing within your price range

Advertisement