Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fiesta Needs a Good Home

Options
  • 29-12-2005 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Anybody looking for a 95 1.1 fiesta great first car let me know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

You must post price on boards. Also it would help if you posted more details eg.
    Condition
    Colour
    NCT?
    Taxed?
    Milage
    Extras

Etc Etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Cynos Tac

95, Red, Nct till July 07, Cd Player, 5dr,New Tyres,Engine with 40,000Mls on it,New Clutch,New Brake Pads and Discs,Just Serviced Last Month open to offers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

You need to post a price - Forum Rules
    Also should be in the For Sale forum
    Where are you?

Looking for about a grand 4 it its in lovely nick and i thought that trying to sell a car on the Motors section made sense i dont usually use msg boards

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

There's a motors for sale board, have a look here: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=495

• Advertisement

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Don't the clocks on Fiestas only go up to 99,999, so it could be 140,000 or 240,000 ?!!!!!

ders 75000 on it not 99,999 or 140,000 if dats wat ure trying to incinuate and i wasn't aware of that either the engine itself was put in it 7 months ago and has about 40,000 on it

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

ok! sounds delightful

Advertisement