Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3/4 or Full Lenght Leather Jacket for GF

• 29-12-2005 1:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where I can pick up a nice reasonably priced long leather jacket for the GF. It can be either 3/4 or full lenght. I'd like to try and get something stylish and a little curvy. I see one about town at the moment on alot of women that has a zip that doesn't go from the top, more middle and doesn't run all the way to the bottom, it's fairly modern and fashionable looking. Dunno if you can imagine the one I mean.

I'd be willing to spend up to €350 on it, though less is best! We have looked in The Sheepskin Shop, but their range is dire and rather old lady like and I can't imagine there are staff anywhere in Dublin that are less helpful!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

The Kilkenny Shop on Nassau Street do beautiful leather coats and jackets and they're sale is quite good. Also, Marks and Spencer and possibly Dunnes might do them as it sounds like a classic cut jacket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Cool thanks for that- I never knew that option was there- nifty! Your a real mine of information today!

Anywhoo- will check The Kilkenny Shop out- I always thought they were just a tourist trap. Will also give Dunnes and M&S a look over. Does anyone else have any recommendations as well?

Click edit, delete all the text in the box, and click OK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Click edit, delete all the text in the box, and click OK.
    hahahahah

Why are you laughing? God, you're scary.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Why are you laughing? God, you're scary.
    It's just so random.

Hmnn I was in the Kilkenny Store and they didn't have anything! Must venture into M&S and Dunnes this week so. Anyone else have any recommendations?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,840 ✭✭✭✭cormie

You're gf is spoiled! An iPod and a fancy leather jacket:) what you getting me? I suppose you should probably just try all the girly shops, top-shop etc. I know Top-Man have a few leather threads anyway. Try H&M too.

Hey Cormie! Thanks for the advice. She's only spolied for now, we're gonna start some serious saving in 2006!

Advertisement