Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Military, Aliens and Implants

• 29-12-2005 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I think one of the biggest conspiracies here is the alien abduction scenarios and the Government cover-ups. They want us to think that they aren't here at all or if they do come, that they aren't really sure if the Aliens are here to harm us or not when I think it is becoming quite clear that these Aliens and the military are working hand in hand to achieve the same objective to suppress us and enslave us to achieve the N.W.O.

It seems also that many people are associating the implants with only alien abductions when there is ample evidence out there to suggest quite the contrary in regards to these implants and their purposes.

So therefore; these objects clearly are more than just tracking devices, as I came across a very interesting site created by a former Navy Clearance Diver who has several CT-Scan images, which clearly show various foreign and strange objects in his throat. He claims that these ‘objects’ were illegally placed in him while he was a Navy Diver and was involved in several clandestine acts during his service. The scary thing of this man’s claims are that after leaving the Navy, he states that he was left unable to write, spell or converse with clarity for almost 30 years and yet, was still able to read and comprehend what he read.

Now logically thinking on this, if this man was implanted in the late 60’s than obviously this type of advanced technology that the military are using on their own cannot have come from this planet. So therefore; I can only come back to the logic that the aliens and the military are working together.

Whatever the case here, implants have a very sinister purpose indeed and I am surprised that people aren’t paying more attention, seeking as much information on this as possible and in some cases aren’t even willing to discuss the implications of what the future implanting of everyone here could mean for us. Especially given that they are already advertising human implants under the names --- human bio-chip, Veri-chip and the Digital Angel.

To read this man’s site and view his CT-Scan images, you can go to his site: http://www.haroldholt.net

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭dr zoidberg

I think it is becoming quite clear that these Aliens and the military are working hand in hand to achieve the same objective
    Or maybe the military invent and propogate alien abduction stories to cover up their own activities. Just like in Soviet Russia, Stalin's government encouraged UFO interest to cover up their nuclear missile tests.

From that website:
    I, Gary Simmons have invoked this web site under the Second Law
    of the Universe because I have withdrawn my consent to their
    deliberate intent where I was used for evil purposes.
    OK, then...:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

my own personal opinions on aliens/military cover up is i basically dont know, no one does for sure except for the military

one thing i will say though is that i think the whole alien / area 51 is a military cover up / smoke screen for them testing new technology after all its a fairly well known fact the blackbird (and i think the stealth bomber) was tested there both of which were very top secret at the time

slightly off topic i do believe in the existence of ET's on the basis that i believe that to think that we're the only intelliglble life forms in the ENTIRE universe is just ignotant, now whether or not they've actually visited earth and developed interstellar travel is another thing, for all intents and purposes we could be the most advanced race in the universe or on the other hand the most retarded :-x

_raptor_ wrote:
    one thing i will say though is that i think the whole alien / area 51 is a military cover up / smoke screen for them testing new technology after all its a fairly well known fact the blackbird (and i think the stealth bomber) was tested there both of which were very top secret at the time
    Yeah the F117 stealth plane (the first american one, sort of diamond-shaped) was tested at Area 51 (officially called Groom Lake). I think that any military testing would probably have ceased there by now, it's so high profile that they would probably have moved it somewhere else.

Implants are the strongest (some would say only) evidence of alien abduction, but it is probably more likely that if they are genuine, it is as the result of military tests, possibly with a view to mind control. Of course this is pure speculation, but you never can trust the highly secretive elements of the US administration and military.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Just here

I think that any military testing would probably have ceased there by now, it's so high profile that they would probably have moved it somewhere else.

Hi dr zoidberg, Yes, I agree with you on that one. I've been reading through many site's and quite a few of them say that one of the biggest testing areas now is Pine Gap in Central Australia. Also, On a few sites they say that Pine Gap is supposed to be where all the Alien technology exchange now takes place.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Or maybe the military invent and propogate alien abduction stories to cover up their own activities. Just like in Soviet Russia, Stalin's government encouraged UFO interest to cover up their nuclear missile tests.

I seen a documentary recently that stated that in the 50's and 60's (When the vast majorities of UFO sightings were spotted) the US government allowed the public to believe they were seeing UFO's, when in fact they were seeing the testing the new spy planes the Americans were developing (I think they were called the B-52 and the U2 spy plane - open to correctio on this)

I dont know about the Soviet Union, but look at it this way. If the US were developing new and better technology - surely the USSR were at the same.

• Advertisement

The Aliens and the Military are definitely working together. I think they have quite a well planned game worked out in order to cover up their existence and the Military have made sure that anyone who may have had a genuine contact with other life forms, which would be rare, would be discredited as a hoax or made up story. These people, I mean the Military aren’t silly at all, so I think they would have many strategies in place to deliberately confuse the population as to whether the aliens really exist or not. One of them is probably to deliberately allow certain areas of the population to see ‘their’ advanced testing of Military spacecrafts so later ‘they’ can give a little bit of truth without divulging the whole truth. Typical disinformation. One particular site which explains what is going on in ‘Pine Gap’ in Central Australia is that people have actually seen strange looking crafts at night, but during the day these crafts have been spotted with the emblem ~ USAF~ on them. For more info on ‘Pine Gap’ go to the below link.

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/pinegap.html

As for the Alien abductions, I think the majority are actually results of mind control experiments on human subjects by the Military and deliberately left with memories of alien abduction stories to cover up their own heinous and despicable acts. Implanting soldiers to enhance their performance abilities. One article I read by a Former MD Chief Medical Officer, Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde states that “Earlier during the Vietnam War, Soldiers were injected with the Rambo chip, designed to increase adrenaline flow into the bloodstream.) The 20 billion-bit/second supercomputer at the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) could now “see and hear” what soldiers experience in the battlefield with a remote monitoring system (RMS).

Now microchips are as tiny as 5 micro millimeters (the diameter of a strand of hair is 50 micro millimeters) that is extremely tiny. There is no way that humans could have invented something that advanced and tiny with such powerful capabilities but ‘they’ are now certainly using it and not with good intentions at all. To read her article on this, you can view it at the below link.

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/microchip_implants_mind_control.htm

This is the main reason why I like the man’s site that I referred to in my first original post, because although he states that he has illegal alien technology implants in him, he doesn’t give some far out story that he was abducted by aliens but that the Navy merely used him for clandestine acts through mind control and illegal implants that were put in him without his consent.

I believe that what they are doing is committing the worst crime you could do to a person. To deliberately interfere with a person’s thoughts, actions and freewill and use them to do evil acts for their own agenda’s. If they want to make some sort of cyber soldier, why don’t they just invent some high tech robot to do that if they are so advanced in technology? To use a human for this experiment is nothing less than a hideous twisted crime. To think that now they intend to implant the rest of humanity in the very near future is really quite horrifying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Just here wrote:
    One particular site which explains what is going on in ‘Pine Gap’ in Central Australia is that people have actually seen strange looking crafts at night, but during the day these crafts have been spotted with the emblem ~ USAF~ on them.

First off, good info and links. What do you think the aliens are? Also with regard to the USAF insignia, SOP (standard operating procedure) for any classified aircraft is to either cover or omit the insignia - particularly if it is a spy/reconnaisance aircraft. Also, the USAF don't use the 1947 standard insignia anymore, they use this one:

http://www.b-26marauderarchive.org/AO/Unit%20Logo/NewUSAF.htm
    http://www.af.mil/history/overview.asp
    Just here wrote:
    As for the Alien abductions, I think the majority are actually results of mind control experiments on human subjects by the Military and deliberately left with memories of alien abduction stories to cover up their own heinous and despicable acts.

As you know, the US government has admitted carrying out experiments on their own civilian populations. The chips and implants are probably used for tracking people rather than mind control. Mind control could be carried out much more easily using chemicals and possibly altering resonance frequencies in the brain. The implants themselves - if they are human as I believe - would be too small and are placed many times in the nasal cavity or subcutaneously in areas away from the brain stem or nervous system.
    Just here wrote:
    Implanting soldiers to enhance their performance abilities. One article I read by a Former MD Chief Medical Officer, Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde states that “Earlier during the Vietnam War, Soldiers were injected with the Rambo chip, designed to increase adrenaline flow into the bloodstream.) The 20 billion-bit/second supercomputer at the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) could now “see and hear” what soldiers experience in the battlefield with a remote monitoring system (RMS).

It's an interesting story, but Rambo (First Blood Part 1) was only released in 1982 - after the Vietnam war. Increased epinephrine/adrenaline can also cause weakness, dizziness, disorientation, shaking limbs, seizure, heart palpitations, trouble breathing, or stroke. It's effectiveness in battle would be questionable, although I'm not saying it wasn't done, it would be more likely to be given as an injectable stimulant for short bursts or to treat shock or allergy.

In order to see and hear everything the soldier experienced on the battlefield, one chip would almost certainly never suffice, since the occipital lobes and primary auditory cortex in the temporal lobe area of the brain are accessed at different parts of the brain. The process of the sound from your ears reaching the brain travels through dendrites and the brain stem, as far as I know, but the occipital lobes don't interact with the brain stem. You'd have to ask on the biology forum to be sure, but that is my understanding.

The human brain is very complex (in fact it is the most complex thing in the universe - that we know of), and not easily controlled by microchips or electrical signals along the billions of neurons. What MKULTRA tried to do was provoke the brain into responses based on chemical mood interaction, and manipulation of the subconscious mind. It's nowhere near as far as many conspiracy theorists think.

http://brain.web-us.com/brain/aboutthebrain.htm
    http://vadim.www.media.mit.edu/MAS862/Project.html

For some light reading on the brain, I recommend The Human Mind by Robert Winston.

Otherwise I enjoy your posts and theories, I'm not debunking, just trying to help you investigate them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

Just here wrote:
    why don’t they just invent some high tech robot to do that if they are so advanced in technology?

too expensive

Just Here wrote:
    There is no way that humans could have invented something that advanced and tiny with such powerful capabilities
    Why not?

Thanks guys for the good links. Some very interesting info on there. I particularly found the one on the American Air force insignia very interesting and may I say ‘what a strange looking design they’ve got there…especially the optical illusion of the 5 pointed star hidden in the center below the strange wings/horns??????'. :eek:

Anyone got any ideas on what the 5-pointed star is supposed to represent? I thought the Eagle was the American symbol for everything besides the all-seeing eye above the pyramid on the greenback.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

Sure are the aliens not really inner earth beings coming out from the hole in the arctic that is the gateway into the inside of our hollow earth!!!

iregk, I’ve never heard this before, who are they and what are they doing down there? :confused:

Just here wrote:
    iregk, I’ve never heard this before, who are they and what are they doing down there? :confused:

I think he is referring to the 'hollow earth' theory - albeit in a facetious manner! :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_earth

It's actually an interesting argument, and if you want to know more I recommend checking out Michael Mott's writings on the history behind the theory. I myself subscribe more to the ultraterrestrial hypothesis than the hollow earth or extraterrestrial hypothesis.

Info on Mott:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guests/87.html
    http://www.hiddenmysteries.com/caverns/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 LithuanianJoker

Hello, guys! In advance sorry for my bad english, it's my third language and I am not good with languages. I am dead serious, though my nickname may sugest something different. (Actually, I am a joker, but only in my dreams.)

I would like to share with you, what I think is going on in real. I do have some experience, so I am able to draw some conclusions.

Earth planet has a reservation status. That's it. Aliens, there are at least 4 different alien forces at war with each other out there, when dealing with us, reservat dwellers, they must always block our memories. Otherwise, they are at risk even to be sentenced to death. OK, there are always some smart alien asses, who think that they are able to outsmart universe laws. They do make some influence on decisions of our goverments. It's pitty, but they won't stop, every mean is good for them. They are even able to start nuclear war. And that's only because they want our planet to loose reservation status. Our goverments are really frightened to death. They try to keep status quo. They think they need more time to be prepared for war, which they think they won't be able to escape.
    Naturally, goverments that have space programs, have most experience with aliens. So there are a great chance that many earth goverments are not informed or misinformed on the subject.

Just here wrote:

As Kernel says it was the hallow earth theory I was refering to. Off the wall, brilliant, bonkers take your pick, either way its a bloody interesting and inventive one.

Thing is, all teh talk about aliens, who is to say that we were the first race to live on earth? Maybe we weren't...

Just here wrote:
    Anyone got any ideas on what the 5-pointed star is supposed to represent? I thought the Eagle was the American symbol for everything besides the all-seeing eye above the pyramid on the greenback.

The 5 pointed star is an old illuminati/luciferian symbol that the masons used quite extensively. The largets representitive of this is in the road map of washington. If you look at the map of washington or an aerial picture you can see close to the white house a large 5 pronged star and an owl. Both symbols of the above groups.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

Has anyone heard the nazi-UFO theory

http://www.stevequayle.com/High.Jump/Vril.and.Andromeda.html

The US stole the info when they won WW2. And then kept it secret. Why so? Because if their enemies know they exist they'll find out how they work edventually. And the US could not ever defend itself against military vehicles such as this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

And the US could not ever defend itself against military vehicles such as this.

...why?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

Well if the ufo sighted videos are anything to go by, these things move very fcuking fast. Every country would have the ability to easily bomb the fcuk out of other countries

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Demetrius

Heard of it. The Germans did put some research into disc shaped aircraft, but theyd never have amounted to much more than hovercraft-like vehicles. As for the idea that they developed extremly fast craft when under pressure from all fronts-no.
    Their funding went into the more realistic jet and rockett engine programs which themselves were ground-breaking but like other examples were as usual built on the shoulders of previous research.
    Dont think anybody was going to come up with an anti-gravitational device straight out of thin air in the thirties and forties when under severe pressure.

• Advertisement

Demetrius wrote:
    Heard of it. The Germans did put some research into disc shaped aircraft, but theyd never have amounted to much more than hovercraft-like vehicles. As for the idea that they developed extremly fast craft when under pressure from all fronts-no.
    Their funding went into the more realistic jet and rockett engine programs which themselves were ground-breaking but like other examples were as usual built on the shoulders of previous research.
    Dont think anybody was going to come up with an anti-gravitational device straight out of thin air in the thirties and forties when under severe pressure.

The scientists on both sides worked better when under severe pressure, I mean, during WW2 you had the invention of rocketry, jet engine (well, the first applicable use of it), RADAR and the manhattan project. I would say you should check out Nick Cook's research in his book - 'Hunt for Zero point' - before you dismiss the possibility (I would say probability) of nazi developed anti-gravity propulsion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement