Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Looking to rent-Blanchardstown

Options
  • 29-12-2005 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Im looking to rent a one bedroom apartment around blanchardstown, If anyone knows anywhere could you let me know, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,353 ✭✭✭positron

I might have a really nice detached, two bedroom detached bungalow with large garden in mid-January - not exactly what you are looking for, but I thought I would mention it anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ardykav

Yes that sounds like it would be ok, How much is the rent per month and where abouts is it located?

Very private cul-de-sac, two parking spaces, huge backgarden, 10-12 mins walk to the shopping centre, 1-2 minutes to the bus stop (City centre, Swords, Airport etc), Spar, pharmacy, off-license, school etc etc. Huge master bedroom, very well furnished, Gas central heating, power shower etc etc.. Perfect for professional couple, or a small family.

Check your PM for more details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Have you tried www.daft.ie?

Thanks Enii, yeah, I know of daft.ie - my current tenants got in touch after seeing my last ad. However, its not in the market just yet, and I was only giving a heads up to 'another boardsie'!! :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement