Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

360 and ipod?

• 29-12-2005 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

I'm probably being an idiot and missing something really obvious:rolleyes: , woah, i can see my own hair! anyway, does anyone know how i can play songs from my ipod when it's plugged into the 360? i press select music and go into the ipod list of music, but when i select the song i want to play it just goes back to select music and won't play it. does anyone know why this is happening and how to get around it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭pp_me129

To play all songs on it press "y" When U are selecting where u are goin to play the music from

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭GrumPy

you might need to download the "ipod support" file on the live market place, to get your ipod to work, something about a dispute with apple, etc. so you need to download it, 36 doesnt ship with ipod support, but its free anyway. you wont be able to play protected content, mind you,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 1800callturk

protected content meaning what, songs taken from cd's? is it definite that i can never play them?

dunno, i aint got an ipod to check with, just goto market place, find the ipod thingy, download it, then connect your ipod, press the guide button, select music, portable device, and see what happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 1800callturk

cheers, grumpy;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭Clank

You can use MP3s off the iPod straight out of the box.
    If any of your songs are in AAC you must download the iPod additional support.
    If any of your songs are downloaded from iTunes they wont play.

Simple.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

wher bouts on the market place

it aint rocket sceince buddy, it'll take a whole 2 mins to find it

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

in the Xbox Live menu.

• Advertisement
Advertisement