Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nice Cargos?

• 29-12-2005 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭

Have been looking for a nice pair of cargo pants for a while now, and nowhere in Dublin seems to have them(though I haven't been in Tribe yet).
    The only place I can seem to get them is by ordering off Abercrombie, and I already have a pair of theirs.
    Anyway, anyone know of somewhere to get a nice pair?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Yeah, Tribe definitely. Also Bershka and H&M. And that shop on Exchquer Street on the left handside past Buffalo... and Pepe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

No messing here, but Penney's have nice men's cargo pants for only E11 (i think) in a variety of colours. Good fabric and they look good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Try going to the Ralph Lauren section of any of the major shops. BT2. Arrnots. Roches if they got them.. RL do real nice ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

dudara wrote:
    No messing here, but Penney's have nice men's cargo pants for only E11 (i think) in a variety of colours. Good fabric and they look good.

I agree with this, I have 2 pairs, one green, the other navy (I think).

Also JackJones, I got a pair with a dragon on the back for €20, the others are €40, the dragon made them cheap, but I like them :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

There's a little CS Active tag on one of the pockets on the Penney's pants, bit I just cut that off for the bf, as he doesn't like it. Otherwise, you'd never notice

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Oh cs active...I've bought many a dozen of their pants. Good stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Squirrel wrote:
    I agree with this, I have 2 pairs, one green, the other navy (I think).

Also JackJones, I got a pair with a dragon on the back for €20, the others are €40, the dragon made them cheap, but I like them :D

They're down to a tenner now.. I was checking them out the other day, I thought the dragon ruined them. Without that they're really nice! Same as some of the shirts in river island, they're lovely shirts, but they're ruined by some 'fashionable' design on them..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Wez wrote:
    They're down to a tenner now.. I was checking them out the other day, I thought the dragon ruined them. Without that they're really nice! Same as some of the shirts in river island, they're lovely shirts, but they're ruined by some 'fashionable' design on them..

Bollox, tenner would've been so much better, I don't give a **** about the dragon tbh, it's on the trousers, I wear the trousers, that's the way I see it

Advertisement