Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hair products ????

• 29-12-2005 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

Ok, when i have short tight hair i use dax wax to ''style'' it... But at the moment my hairs has kinda grown slightly beyond managable! It's not too long, maybe slightly down past my eyes when wet, but when dry it looks like i should be in ''That 70's Show'', i don't have the time to go to a barbers and i'm sick of wearing a beany hat in work(where it's warm!!).. So what can i get to keep it a little more under control? what products are available?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,036 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I like the Fructis Range. I used to use the Fibre Gum Jelly stuff but I find that makes my hair look incredibly greasy these days. The "Surf hair" stuff is a bit better. Their "ultra-strong" gel was very good as well I remember, haven't used it in a while though.

Advertisement