Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a second Archos AV420 cradle?

Options
  • 30-12-2005 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone on here bought a second cradle for an Archos AV420, or even seen a place to buy one? I've been looking online for one for a while and haven't seen any. There was one sold on e-Bay a while back for over €40, I'm not sure I'd be willing to pay that much for it, but possibly if it was brand new I might... I'm pretty sure the Archos site doesn't stock them either.

It can be really inconvenient and awkward having to transfer the cradle between rooms and TV's on a regular basis.

Cheers for any feedback.

//edit: Just found one on the official Archos site - http://www.archos.com/store/bsearch.html?ref_id=179&prod_id=av400 - but €70 is more than I'm willing to pay, so if anyone knows any alternatives I'd still appreciate it!

Advertisement