Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guild recruiting

• 30-12-2005 8:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

How many of you are in large guilds? Myself and a few friends were in a large guild on a server which broke up and a few friends made characters on the Daggerspine PVP server so I went over to join them. Its difficult finding a decent guild when youre new to a server so I made a charter and started our own. Since september we've had quite a few people come and go and currently only have 70 people. As guild leader I recruit a lot but get frustrated because peoples expectations are for you to provide a good time for them. Those types seem to leave pretty quick because we are more geared towards PVP in the wild rather than just instance grinding or battlegrounds.

any ideas on how to make it grow to the point where we have enough people online at any moment to be able to quickly get a group together?

by the way...its guild Mayhem on Daggerspine if anyone wants to make an alt there. we are Horde.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,668 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Im in Ordo Redemptio on Terenas, and the guild is mainly there to provide help and not just grind instances, unless you ask nicely. It used to be Redemption, but the old guild master left and wasn't online for months. Its made up of about 7 or 8 lvl 60s and their alts, which span a lot of levels. Overall, there are about 90 people and theres never more than 20 people online at peak times, so the guild chat is unspammed and friendly, and the lvl 60s will help if you have problems with something and one or two of them know everything about the game. When i reach lvl 60, I wont bother moving to a raid guild because Im too lazy, and I have no complaints about the current guild.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

im on internationl frontline which is on the blannazar sever about 330 strong ^_^

Advertisement