Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Website Devoted to Coarse Fishing in Ireland

Options
  • 30-12-2005 8:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi All.

I am in the process of setting up a new website devoted to all aspects of coarse fishing in Ireland (southern and Ulster).

At the moment, only the forum is live, as I would like to get some ideas as to what visitors would like to see on the site. I am working on the main site, but it is taking a while, as I would like to include detailed information on various methods and techniques used in coarse fishing, as well as a guide to the baits used, and fish that inhabit this island.

There is one section that is (hopefully) going to be a guide to different lakes and rivers and how they are fishing. The key to getting this working is up to date information, so if you know of a lake, make a post :D

I would appreciate it if you could stop by, and maybe make a post, and leave your thoughts as to what you would like to see on the site.

Many thanks, and I look forward to your visit!

Cheers

<Matt>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,946 ✭✭✭✭Villain

The site address???

Advertisement