Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dilly Of A Pickle

• 30-12-2005 12:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I feel a bit weird about posting this but here goes...

I went over to my girlfriend's house on christmas night for a few drinks and my girlfriend went to bed early cos she had too much to drink as usual.i was left alone with her mother, her father and her 17 year old sister. Of course after a few drinks peoples tongues generally start to losen and out of the blue my girllfriend's sister asked her parents when they were going to have sex that night.

I was shocked at this outburst and could not help laughing to myself. Then the father and mother went upstair as they couldnt stand being in the same room as their intoxicated daughter. This is when it started to get a bit strange...

Myself and my girlfriend's sister were left on the couch watching whatever movie was on. All of a sudden she started to open my pants and start feeling me up. I didnt know what to do so i just let everything happen. We ended up having sex for about an hour and then i left and went home.

I dont know what to do?shes started texting me now saying that its between the 2 of us and she wont tell anyone what happened but i feel so guitly about what happened that night. i mean i know my girlfriend's family are open with eachother but i dont know how she and they would react.I havent been up to the house since. i dont know what to do. please help me

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Keep schtum. Open your mouth and you'll be dumped and the whole family will turn on one another.

Any plans to see the sister again though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 eeyore's mate

Keep schtum.

Definitely!! Don't say a word!!
    It shouldn't have have happened and big slap on the wrist for you for not stopping it!
    But it did and you can't change that. So if you want to try to stay with the GF then keep quiet.. you say something and you will lose her! And a lot of other people won't be very impressed with you either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Keep schtum.

To not do this would be foolish. Even if it did ever come out you're action of not talking is quite admirable, as it could really fukk things up between the sisters, and even the family...

at the same time you letting it happen was pretty weak, although I'm sure it was fun ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭spunkymunky

Yeah keep it quiet especially if the sis is willing to do so aswell. Put it down to the drink!! Unfortunatley it does happen.
    Also delete any text message from her (obviously).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,778 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

girlfriend had too much to drink as usual her sister feels you up and you funk her, "dump" the pair of them, all i see is a load of trouble, the sister might keep quiet now, but she has something on you now, women are a crafty bunch and when she decides to open her mouth it will be at the most inopportune moment...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭NikNik

Nuttzz wrote:
    "dump" the pair of them, all i see is a load of trouble, the sister might keep quiet now, but she has something on you now, women are a crafty bunch and when she decides to open her mouth it will be at the most inopportune moment...

Ditto. Don't stick around for that to happen cuz the whole family will be in uproar. What a great sister she has eh ? Problem with this girl is she has one on you now. If I was in your position I wouldn't set foot in that house again cuz everytime I did I'd be paranoid she'll let slip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

How long were you going out with GF? Whats the age gap between you and the little sister.

TBH if the relationshis is long and lasting, going places etc then you'll have to tell her at some stage. But for now sit tight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

dump the gf...tell her your gay or something. no point in wrecking their family.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

whatever you do say nothing and if the sister says what happened deny it till your dying day. Having said that...you need to break up with the gf right away...its not like you can have a guilt free relationship with her now and if you stay one day it will come out and then youll be sorry boyo.

Did you reply to the sisters text saying anything incriminating? if so she more than likely saved it for evidence...be careful...those kind of girls are crafty
    run forest run!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

guestuser wrote:
    All of a sudden she started to open my pants and start feeling me up. I didnt know what to do so i just let everything happen.
    Ya didn't know what to do? :rolleyes: I'd only let that comment slip if you were heavily intoxicated yourself...foolish arguement

Well, as previous posters have said, it is definitely a wise decision to break up with your gf. Do it nicely if possible and that should save any heart break in the family.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

So did you use a condom? When is your appointment in the STI clinic.*

* Some clinics don't do appointments anymore. Just show up early on the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I really hope it was safe sex and that the young lady in question was using some some ort of contraception it would be hard to explain why your gf's sister is expecting your child.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Chicken(",)

Deary me you are in a pickle there, personally if my bf shagged my sister (thank God I don't have one) I would chop his jewels off with a rusty blunt scissors and if you just sat there and let her do it your the worse eejit- you obviously don't love your gf cause if you were able to maintain a "stalk" if you like, you would have been more than capable to tell the sister where to go... Anyway don't mean to be giving abuse but definitely keep your mouth shut!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

No way is this story true - no one can have sex for a hour ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

ferdi wrote:
    dump the gf...tell her your gay or something. no point in wrecking their family.

Great advice. No fooling. You couldn't have liked her too much anyway, considering what you allowed the sister to do. The sister is the one who is most at fault - but you aren't entirely innocent either.

Nevertheless, that's all immaterial - the relationship is running against a clock now, as this little secret would slip out sooner or later!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

From the sounds of your post the 17 year old girl was bladdered beyond belief, and you didn't know how to say "Please remove yourself from my cock" to her? Don't say a word. (Kill the sister :))

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Edited to avoid ban under "unhelpful" posts.
    Apologies - been watching waay too much family guy and readin waaay too many Quagmire Quotes.

On a serious note. I see no future if you decide to do anything other than cast off from that port and sail to another.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭treefingers

BEAT wrote:
    whatever you do say nothing and if the sister says what happened deny it till your dying day.

for some reason i was laughing out loud at this comment for about 10 minutes!

as for the delicate situation at hand, personally i would just stay quiet and pray to god it never comes out in the open....

i can't this situation ending amicably in the medium/long term tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

this can't go anywhere good. time to bail. you can't be loving the gf too much if you get felt up by her drunk sister and end up having sex "for an hour or something"

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cheekyass

guestuser wrote:
    Of course after a few drinks peoples tongues generally start to losen and out of the blue my girllfriend's sister asked her parents when they were going to have sex that night.

Id be very careful at the moment your walking on eggshells. If the sister tongue becomes loose again after a few on new years or another time she might blurt it out :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Get out of this relationship or be prepared for a world of hurt.

How long has the main relationship been going on? If its anything under a few months, get the fuck out of dodge.

And for the record, you idiot, what were you thinking! The 17 year old younger sister of your girlfriend, who judging by your post is liable to blurt out anything at any time, and you do something like that? I guess we all do stupid things sometimes though, it's only human. I really hope there was protection involved, but going on your post, it doesn't seem like it.

Wow, I don't envy you. Good luck though with whatever you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭MadPatrick

I say act as if it never happened, put it all behind you. The sister has more to lose than you. You can lose your gf, she can lose her whole family.
    So just put the notch on the bedpost and get on with the gf.
    Problem solved - I love fixing people's lives

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

as Mobile said, get the hell out of dodge.. although i would advise you to 'do a little dance and get down tonight' at least one more time..

Oh, and i presume you didn't use a condom? ha ha, it would be like a trisha episode if she got pregnant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭DAEDULUS

how hot was the sister?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Unhelpful and off topic posting will result in bans from this forum.
    Read the charter, have a nice day.
    Thaedydal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

Thaedydal wrote:
    Unhelpful and off topic posting will result in bans from this forum.
    Read the charter, have a nice day.
    Thaedydal
    you have a macro for that don't ya? admit it!:)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

this can't go anywhere good. time to bail. you can't be loving the gf too much if you get felt up by her drunk sister and end up having sex "for an hour or something"

Would pretty much agree with this.
    Firstly, reassess your relationship with your girlfriend on every level. By the sounds of things you have issues with aspects of her lifestyle (got drunk as usual etc.). If you decide that it's not working cut the cord now and move on. If you think you have something, sort out the issues you have and decide if you personally can live with the guilt of having slept with her sister and if you can put up with being around her sister for a long time to come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

It really dismays me how many people on this thread are saying for the OP to keep "schtum", what kind of people are you that you'd view the OP as an innocent party in what went on?. The man willingly had sex with his girlfriends 17 year old sister, he's a dog, he's the one who should be dumped by his girlfriend.. lets all blame it on the drunk 17 year old sister as it only takes one to have sex :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Well, scumbag or not, he's hardly going to take the advice of 'hey buddy, tell your girlfriend all about it, what can go wrong?'. He's looking to make the best of a bad situation (assuming he's not a troll), as any of us would.

• Advertisement

Laguna wrote:
    It really dismays me how many people on this thread are saying for the OP to keep "schtum", what kind of people are you that you'd view the OP as an innocent party in what went on?. The man willingly had sex with his girlfriends 17 year old sister, he's a dog, he's the one who should be dumped by his girlfriend.. lets all blame it on the drunk 17 year old sister as it only takes one to have sex :rolleyes:

This is the PI forum. The OP asked for advice and he got it. Simple really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Laguna wrote:

And who ever said he was the innocent party Laguna?
    How did you infer that from what was said?
    Don't put words in other peoples mouth and then badmouth them for what you put there...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Keep comments on topic please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

you acted like an asshole
    im sorry, it had to be said. you didn't know what to do?!. YOU SAY NO.
    i feel so sorry for your girlfriend, you're the kind of guy that makes women suspicious of every guy.
    chances are the sister will let slip sooner or later by the sounds of it. you cant love your gf anyway so fess up and get out.
    and try to feel as bad about it as possible, you did a pretty horrible thing. i mean imagine how you'd feel if your gf slept with your younger brother??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Seraphina wrote:
    you're an asshole
    im sorry, it had to be said. you didn't know what to do?!. YOU SAY NO.
    i feel so sorry for your girlfriend, you're the kind of guy that makes women suspicious of every guy.
    chances are the sister will let slip sooner or later by the sounds of it. you cant love your gf anyway so fess up and get out.
    and try to feel as bad about it as possible, you did a pretty horrible thing. i mean imagine how you'd feel if your gf slept with your younger brother??

And what's the sister? "Oh boo, men suck etc" - God I hate that kind of rhetoric... He wasn't the only one to do wrong.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

NoelRock wrote:
    And what's the sister? "Oh boo, men suck etc" - God I hate that kind of rhetoric... He wasn't the only one to do wrong.

Well we're not giving advice to the sister, are we?
    The sister and this guy are just as guilty as each other, but he's the one in the relationship and he has to deal with his crimes. The sister can do what she wants

• Advertisement

yeah i know obviously, but sure whats the point saying anything about the sister, she's not here to read it anyway.
    its his fault cause he could have stopped it. she's in the wrong for even TRYING anything, but he's almost worse for just going along with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Seraphina wrote:
    you acted like an asshole...you're the kind of guy that makes women suspicious of every guy... you cant love your gf anyway...
    ...can I get some more bitter over here please! :rolleyes:
    Seraphina wrote:
    so fess up and get out.
    Fantastic advice there - you should consider a career in this...

Keep stummm, if you tell her either:
    a) she'll believe you and you'll start a massive family row - which can only end bad for everyone involved.
    b) she won't believe you (assuming the sister denys it) and you'll come out of it looking like a lieing prat.

Seraphina wrote:
    you're the kind of guy that makes women suspicious of every guy.

And the sister is the kind of woman that make men suspicious of women. This is typical naive man-bashing.:rolleyes:

Go easy on the guy. He knows he was wrong. Besides, he was seduced...

And the sister is the kind of woman that make men suspicious of women. This is typical naive man-bashing.:rolleyes:

Go easy on the guy. He knows he was wrong. Besides, he was seduced...

in fairness, they're both awful people for doing that to someone so close to them, but the guy is the only one reading about it here, thats why its directed at him.

fine, maybe fessing up could cause family rows or not be believed, but he should still get out. if it comes out from the sister at a later stage he'll be much worse off. she'll find out at some stage anyway. THEY'RE SISTERS. if not now, maybe a few months or years down the line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

If you have any decent bone in your body you will tell your girlfriend.

What a horrible thing to do! And I agree with some of the posters above, things like this dont "just happen".

You and her sister must both face consequences. You have a chance to redeem yourself and be the bigger person here, instead of playing a stupid, nasty, secretive and very hurtful game-just for you to feel better about yourself.

Stand up and show some guts. Keeping quiet and secretive is a very nasty trait to have in your personality.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

The majority of the advice about keeping quiet was quickly followed by "and get out". As in, the damage is done, you must sacrifice whatever you had with either girl for the sake of their family. If it comes out months or years down the line so what - by then it will mean less for all involved and at least he'll be able to say he got out for their family's sake - if he tells it wrecks their relationship and the family's. If he shuts up and gets out he wrecks his relationship with the girl. The first way has no surivivors, the second way has hope for some.

He'd be taking the hit for the team so to speak.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Seraphina wrote:
    you acted like an asshole

>.<

Stop!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭deisemum

What is the relationship like between the sisters?

As on of 8 girls in my family and plenty experience on how sisters can be nasty or bitchy I feel this will come out at some stage. At some level your girlfriend's sister must have some issue or resentment with your girlfriend to do the dirt on her. Being drunk is no excuse for the way both of you behaved.

Your girlfriend's sister will more than likely get drunk again at some stage and if she has a row with her sister she could blurt it out, it may be years down the line but I feel it will happen at some stage.

You have behaved in a horrible way and to do what you did I can only assume you don't have deep feelings for your girlfriend. I think the kindest thing you can do is finish with your girlfriend, she deserves better.

Maybe next time you meet someone try not to keep it in the family.

This is the PI forum. The OP asked for advice and he got it. Simple really.
    He didn't ask for advice in my opinion, he came on here for people to vindicate him, he got it. He's just as wrong as the sister, yet keeping 'schtum' is the order of the day... be a man, tell your girlfriend the truth and be ashamed of what you and her sister did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

The sister is 17 and you suggested that she's fond of the booze. Also, her completely inappropriate comments to her folks before they went upstairs suggests she has a big mouth. If that's the case she'll spill the beans eventually. Get out, do not pass go, do not collect 200 pounds...Break it off with your girlfriend causing the least possible hurt to her and have no more contact. A temporarily bruised ego will be far easier for her to cope with in the short term than the disclosure that her boyfriend sh*gged her sister....not good. Anyway, he who casts the first stone and all that, you didn't come on here to be told what you did was wrong, but you can avoid hurting her MASSIVELY by being cruel to be kind, break it off asap....hope you didn't reply to the sister btw, sounds like a devious little b1tch....

Laguna wrote:
    He didn't ask for advice in my opinion, he came on here for people to vindicate him, he got it.

That's your opinion. This is a forum to help and give advice. Are you interested in helping the OP or do you simply want to berate the man?
    Laguna wrote:
    be a man, tell your girlfriend the truth and be ashamed of what you and her sister did.

Yeah be a man and do that. On the down side you'll potentially destroy the whole family and sour a relationship between two sisters for life but hey, at least you can console yourself with the thought that you acted like a man.

/sarcasm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Yeah be a man and do that. On the down side you'll potentially destroy the whole family and sour a relationship between two sisters for life but hey, at least you can console yourself with the thought that you acted like a man.

/sarcasm

Agreed, why would he even dream of coming clean?

/sarcasm

No, let him do what you suggest, act the snake and keep schtum, that's what decency's all about after all!, saving your own hide for the *greater good*. He's actually doing a charitable act by keeping quiet, what a samaritan!.

/cynicism

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

I'd stfu talking to the sister over text, Id be careful about what you say to her from now on, in person.If you can get your hands on the phone, find, and delete any messages from you on it.Make up an allaby for what you were doing, and explain it that the sister, *TRIED* to hit on you.As in, she was flirting etc.And you were having none of it.And that would be why (if youve been acting weird around her) you've been acting odd.
    Explain to your girlfriend that you didnt want to do anything, and you just thought she was messing.But, you just felt a bit odd about it, so you told her about it.
    I think that if you stfu entirely about this, its just going to come back and bite you in the ass, make the family hate eachother or just cause mayhem, and then being branded a cheater (btw, cheater!).

Laguna wrote:
    No, let him do what you suggest, act the snake and keep schtum, that's what decency's all about after all!, saving your own hide for the *greater good*. He's actually doing a charitable act by keeping quiet, what a samaritan!.

/cynicism

LOL. Do tell us then, seeing as you're so cynical, how telling the truth will prove better than him keeping schtum.

Is honesty the best policy in this instance do you think?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement