Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES5 On PSP

Options
  • 30-12-2005 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi

Is it just me, or is there no Commentary option on PES for the PSP???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

yup... there's no Barry and Trev on the PSP.... a blessing in disguise for many! :D
    Apart from that, and lack of cups / leagues, what do you think of it?
    Dont have it myself, but would be the difference of me shelling out for a PSP I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭brian_boru

there are leagues and stuff in it, its pretty cool, i just dont like playin a game of soccer without a bit of commentary behind it, oh well, i will get used to it!!! Good graphics, a bit slow to load in places but i think it can be sped up by turning off the crowd sound fx!!! Good game!
    Addicted too GTA LCS tho........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

My lil' bro got it. I find it very uncomfortable to play for an extended period of time because of the shape of the psp, it doesn't lend itself to playing a game like PES. Perfect conversion gameplay wise though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭J2DaC

I bloody love that game! I think its brillo! I didnt like the commentators anyway, I ave PES5 for PC, XBOX and PSP. All great!!!!!!! ;)

P.S FIFA sucks balls!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

I agree that it is uncomfortable to play, but a brilliant version of a brilliant game. The wireless play is a great laugh and makes the game buyable

• Advertisement

J2DaC wrote:
    P.S FIFA sucks balls!

LMFAO... Well Said!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭J2DaC

brian_boru wrote:
    LMFAO... Well Said!!!!

Haha, yeah. FIFA fanboys have nothing on Pro Evolution. Ive played fifa on the XB360 and its still crap game play. Graphics are mint though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

PES5 on PSP is one of the most addictive games I've ever played. If you just link it up to tghe PS2 version it gets even better. Really excellent game.

Sweet wrote:
    PES5 on PSP is one of the most addictive games I've ever played. If you just link it up to tghe PS2 version it gets even better. Really excellent game.

How do you link it to the PS2 game???

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

brian_boru wrote:
    How do you link it to the PS2 game???
    Plug your PSP into your PS2 with the USB cable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Apple Gal

I just spent 2 hours in a room with 10 lads going crazy at that game. It was unbelievable and the noise of all their chanting. They said it was the best on psp!

it kept me sane on the train up to dublin yesterday. love that game!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

brian_boru wrote:
    it kept me sane on the train up to dublin yesterday. love that game!!!
    So the battery didn't die after half an hour!?

RichyX wrote:
    So the battery didn't die after half an hour!?

no, a good 2 1/2 hous all the way on the train, then another hour listenin to music!!! still had more battery left after that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

The only problem with the PSP Pro Evo isn't the game, its the psp. Is it just me or is the d-pad totally sheet and unusable when dribbling. always use teh d-pad on the ps2

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

Sweet wrote:

what difference does it make?

Advertisement