Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We're back on the 16th! Yeah!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Im starting work experience tomorrow morning, trawling around Mayo bogland... or whatever they have in Mayo, with a Vet, a pen, a raincoat and all the pateince I can muster at this time... kill me... kill me now

should have got that money working for you girl. Anyway remember Pat is the bald one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

did you call me a... girl?

did you call me a... girl?

You can be whatever you want to be with AIB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Grimes wrote:
    should have got that money working for you girl. Anyway remember Pat is the bald one!

I should ban you just for making me nearly píss myself!

Anyhoooo.....yes 6 weeks of doing nothing but work (and none of it college related) :o

Next semester will be different......i swear......no...no really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Actually I've barely been out of college.

Handed in final History essay on 21st of December, having been in college doing it for most of the month up til then...

Back in college tomorro to start Politics Project, 2,500 words, to be handed in on the 16th.

Goodie

EDIT:
    That forum is about as exciting as the Archaeology one.
    Heh, heh... Spot on mate. Respek.

• Advertisement

I should ban you just for making me nearly píss myself!

If they banned people for pissing themselves id be banned from liffey valley, the square, UGC, Hilpers and the Vatican

Also another bad word about the archaeology forum and Ill have your nuts as a knecklace!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Yup, can't wait to get back to work. 5,000-word dissertation due in early February.

It's a good job my Christmas was so bland and unexciting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

Bah, I'm back on Friday :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

hehe-just went over to the ucc forum-saw the ucd mini coup led by MNG on their boards. jeez was only in their two minutes and was falling asleep.I wonder though if they have the same sorta little characters like us.Actually I was just thinkin out of all the boards ucd guys you could build your ideal man(jeez i am bored- roll on the 16th!)

Grimes-for his gsoh
    Seb the bum:for his chilled,relaxed vibe
    angel of fire:to have a good old intresting debate with
    truckle:a man with power.....
    daram:for his good sense of adventure and living life on the edge
    sangre:cos u need your bloke to be a bit of a ba*tard now and again so u can kiss and make up
    mr nice guy:for being well...nice

Get a blender mix them up and voila...the perfect ucd man!whatta ya think girls?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

I never get included *runs off and cries*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

panda100 wrote:
    hehe-just went over to the ucc forum-saw the ucd mini coup led by MNG on their boards. jeez was only in their two minutes and was falling asleep.I wonder though if they have the same sorta little characters like us.Actually I was just thinkin out of all the boards ucd guys you could build your ideal man(jeez i am bored- roll on the 16th!)

Grimes-for his gsoh
    sangre:cos u need your bloke to be a bit of a ba*tard now and again so u can kiss and make up

Get a blender mix them up and voila...the perfect ucd man!whatta ya think girls?

If this is your attempt to get me to agree to an orgy you can forget it! :eek:

Waltons wrote:
    I never get included *runs off and cries*

walton-for his sensitive nature and for being in touch with his emotions-girls love that
    in u go to the blender too walton......

panda100 wrote:

Grimes-for his gsoh

whats my gsoh ? is that a good thing?

What about looks Panda dear?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

whats a gsoh???

interesting panda, very interesting indeed my man would be different though! lemme think about it a little and i'll post later....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Ah, look at the little ones trying to work it out! :D:D;):)

gsoh = Good sense of humour!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Scraggs wrote:
    whats a gsoh???

:)Good Sense Of Humour

Although I'm sure Grimes will come up with his own explanation.

:)Good Sense Of Humour

Although I'm sure Grimes will come up with his own explanation.

Awww I thought It meant SEX GOD . But im more than happy with a good sense of humor. Thanks Panda Dawlin.

Good Shag OK Honey

Scraggs wrote:
    Good Shag OK Honey

Ill show you what I mean somtime

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Scraggs wrote:
    Good Shag OK Honey

Ooh Grimes she's saying you crave validation. I wouldn't stand for that. :v:

• Advertisement

I dont have to take this from you people. Im going to Moda for Coffee. Ill be back later

ur soo goin to watch desperate housewives arent ya...

im actually in moda now, with a cup of coffee and a full pack of smokes...........................

....watching desperate housewives

panda100 wrote:

that avatar stealing beatch on the UCC-''deader than roadkill''-forum better not be cooler than me...
    Grimes-for his gsoh

ok my perfect ucd man would be a mixture of
    Daram: adventurer extraordinaire!!!
    Waltons: deadly sense of humour, musical [drummers always 1st to get laid btw]
    DaveMcG: just seems really good looking form his posts:D g.s.o.h. highly entertaining too
    Zane: intrigues me, i like an air of mystery in a man
    Grimes: gsoh has made me lol many a time, seems cool [altho bein mod of star wars...:v: ]
    Lovely Hurling: for eh his eh 'loverly hurling';) , seems to enjoy his alcohol also gsoh
    Mr.Nice Guy: entertainment value, feigns niceness:v:
    Seb the bum: with a handle like that i'm sure he has a nice arse;)

oh and also maybe sangre for the prick factor

Hey panda maybe we could double date??

woooohooooooooooo
    never thought i'd make it when i joined back in feb'05!
    that is all

well done scraggs!!feck it anyways im trailing miserably and i joined three months before you!!we'll have to pop open the bottle of champagne for u at the boards beers!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Scraggs wrote:
    Hey panda maybe we could double date??

I don't think there's anyone left to date, Scraggs. We've all been chucked into a blender :v:

Congrats on the 1000 posts too :D

panda100 wrote:
    well done scraggs!!feck it anyways im trailing miserably and i joined three months before you!!we'll have to pop open the bottle of champagne for u at the boards beers!!

well if ur paying!!1

i'll gladly accept a tapwater though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Scraggs wrote:
    Waltons: musical [drummers always 1st to get laid btw]

There are plenty of other interesting intstruments like : BASS

Or so Eric Clapton on the Simpsons says remember all the great bands and its the singer,guitarists, the drummer and that guy with the other thingy thats like a guitar <sigh>

Also to keep things ot (as has been my wont tonight) Im gonna be up for another 4 hours because I have no college till the sixteenth- HURRAY.

• Advertisement

Also to keep things ot (as has been my wont tonight) Im gonna be up for another 4 hours because I have no college till the sixteenth- HURRAY.

oh eh yeah OT, the 16th ay lads, good stuff

Advertisement