Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We're back on the 16th! Yeah!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

There are plenty of other interesting intstruments like : BASS

Or so Eric Clapton on the Simpsons says remember all the great bands and its the singer,guitarists, the drummer and that guy with the other thingy thats like a guitar <sigh>

Also to keep things ot (as has been my wont tonight) Im gonna be up for another 4 hours because I have no college till the sixteenth- HURRAY.

I love bassists! They work well with the drumz0rs! Pity my bloody band doesn't have one at the moment :(

Also, speaking as a drummer, we get much more ridicule than laid-ness :v:

EDIT: OT. 16th, still a good bit away!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Im starting work experience tomorrow morning, trawling around Mayo bogland... or whatever they have in Mayo, with a Vet, a pen, a raincoat and all the pateince I can muster at this time... kill me... kill me now

Does it involve sheep???

*droooolll.... mmmmm.... woolly types, lovely*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

panda100 wrote:
    hehe-just went over to the ucc forum-saw the ucd mini coup led by MNG on their boards. jeez was only in their two minutes and was falling asleep.I wonder though if they have the same sorta little characters like us.Actually I was just thinkin out of all the boards ucd guys you could build your ideal man(jeez i am bored- roll on the 16th!)

Grimes-for his gsoh
    Seb the bum:for his chilled,relaxed vibe
    angel of fire:to have a good old intresting debate with
    truckle:a man with power.....
    daram:for his good sense of adventure and living life on the edge
    sangre:cos u need your bloke to be a bit of a ba*tard now and again so u can kiss and make up
    mr nice guy:for being well...nice

Get a blender mix them up and voila...the perfect ucd man!whatta ya think girls?

And ol' boneless for the... well! I'm not sure; pervieness?? A little perversion is good in ones life! Unfortunately, I have a bit too much- but I'm willing to share....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Grimes banned for buying mirc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Pancho

Hey just wonderin are medicine back earlier then everyone else? thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Reported Scarggs for calling me a prick.
    I don't have to take this blatent bullying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Sangre wrote:
    Reported Scarggs for calling me a prick.
    I don't have to take this blatent bullying.

uhhh sangre your new years resolution is to be more rascist....so i think scraggs can back up her claim,ya big ape!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

boneless wrote:
    And ol' boneless for the... well! I'm not sure; pervieness?? A little perversion is good in ones life! Unfortunately, I have a bit too much- but I'm willing to share....

how could i have forgotten.....

boneless: for his kinky and perverse ways

sangre really, i thought you were tougher skinned than that!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

No it was all an act. I was just trying to be cool and make friends...its all backfired...

Pancho wrote:
    Hey just wonderin are medicine back earlier then everyone else? thanks

Im a bit confused to wether this is either a really bad signature or a genuine question?It depends what class your in-if you in final year or penultimate year then im fraid your already back i think.i doubt your back before the 16th for pre med,1st or 2nd year

• Advertisement

I cant feckin wait to get back! Since my hours have been cut back a little in work i'm fucuking climbing the walls. Actually going crazy.... Keep checking boards every 15 minutes hopin there'll be some cool thread to read........ and all my friends are working......aaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh
    /end rant

soz bout that, :o wonderin bout 2nd medicine think they might be back on 11th but i'm sure.

not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Hey Pancho, I'm the year ahead of you, comme Panda, we were back the same time as everyone else last year. Can't think of any reason why you'd be starting any earlier. Give the Faculty office a bell

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

panda100 wrote:
    hehe-just went over to the ucc forum-saw the ucd mini coup led by MNG on their boards. jeez was only in their two minutes and was falling asleep.I wonder though if they have the same sorta little characters like us.Actually I was just thinkin out of all the boards ucd guys you could build your ideal man(jeez i am bored- roll on the 16th!)

Grimes-for his gsoh
    Seb the bum:for his chilled,relaxed vibe
    angel of fire:to have a good old intresting debate with
    truckle:a man with power.....
    daram:for his good sense of adventure and living life on the edge
    sangre:cos u need your bloke to be a bit of a ba*tard now and again so u can kiss and make up
    mr nice guy:for being well...nice

Get a blender mix them up and voila...the perfect ucd man!whatta ya think girls?

Your "perfect" man seems to be missing some rugged good looks ;)

BTW my new years resolution was to attend a boards beers, but didnt I meet you, kittenkiller and a few others for pool one day very close to holloween? Think I was introduced to Seb too outside arts?

Your "perfect" man seems to be missing some rugged good looks ;)

BTW my new years resolution was to attend a boards beers, but didnt I meet you, kittenkiller and a few others for pool one day very close to holloween? Think I was introduced to Seb too outside arts?

yep-you met kk,zane and humbert i think!
    yep rugged good looks-ah well that goes without saying so that'd be bigjimthefirst so!:) seriously girls he is quite cute-not my type though,i only go for hippys!
    As for 2nd med guy your definatly back on the 16th im sure of that!good luck with systems 2!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

panda100 wrote:
    yep-you met kk,zane and humbert i think!
    yep rugged good looks-ah well that goes without saying so that'd be bigjimthefirst so!:) seriously girls he is quite cute-not my type though,i only go for hippys!
    As for 2nd med guy your definatly back on the 16th im sure of that!good luck with systems 2!

Ladies I'm definately not rugged or cute, though I'm very flattered you think so Panda!:) Really should a pic up on hotornot and see what the world thinks of me...
    Forgot the kids were starting into the big bad world of Sys2, you'll love Pancho. But not the christmas term, that was...laborious :(

Now I'm off to chop some wood...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Scraggs wrote:
    Grimes: gsoh has made me lol many a time, seems cool [altho bein mod of star wars...:v: ]

Ah thats so sweet. But as you can see its been fixed and Im no longer Mega Nerd im Just Normal Time Team Nerd.

PS:Who are you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

I still can't believe you bought it :D

• Advertisement

Waltons wrote:
    I still can't believe you bought it

Seriously there should just be a thread about this somwhere...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

hahahahaha:D :D

irssi ftw tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Stop posting on the UCD forum...traitor.

anyhow, we got an extra week off at the start, yee get an extra week off now - evens up tbh :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

whats mirc

its a chat program that people use to talk and i paid for it not realising that it was freeware and I cant seem to post anywhere without somone brining it up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

whats mirc
    tis a program for running internet relay chat.

/me also plugs #interforum on the quakenet channel, a place to gather students from all colleges and well, chat, i suppose.

whats mirc

i was wondering too.. tahnks for savin me trouble of asking:v:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

go! join! we need more people!

YEah ive been roped in with some dirty Trinners and I need some level headed UCDians

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

ouch, hate that feeling of dead money its like paying for a library fine (i demand they name a shelf after me). In fact paying for anything really sucks, except if its something of global importance or life-affirming obviously, like you know alcohol and stuff.
    go! join! we need more people!

A website where you discuss stuff with strangers online? ha! No way.

Advertisement