Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Builders providers open this week??

• 30-12-2005 4:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any builders providers open today or tomorrow in the Dublin area by any chance??

Have tried Chadwicks, Heiton Buckleys, etc and all closed but looking to get Plasterboards.

If you do, thanks in advance ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Heinrich

samo wrote:
    Does anyone know of any builders providers open today or tomorrow in the Dublin area by any chance??

Have tried Chadwicks, Heiton Buckleys, etc and all closed but looking to get Plasterboards.

If you do, thanks in advance ;)

I believe all are closed. You could try the Homebase/BQ outlets...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭samo

Heinrich wrote:
    I believe all are closed. You could try the Homebase/BQ outlets...

No Luck with BQ unfortunately as they dont seem to stock the specific type needed (blue backed boards for soundproofing so I believe)

I should have been more organised :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Builders not officially back til Tuesday, so I can't see the BP being back till then either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 991 ✭✭✭endplate

Alantic Homecare in Liffey Valley sell plasterboards and they are opened

Advertisement