Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Theatre problem

• 30-12-2005 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Got a home theatre jobby from Aldi, it's a Tevion 5.1 system...only problem is the speakers don't seem to working, the only sound is coming from the subwoofer. Does anyone have a similar system or know what the possible cause could be? I've tried just about everything with the settings in the setup menu.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

I think my best bet is going to be finding someone who has bought this player...I'm just not sure whether it will have to go back or if the problem is on my end.

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

I was given this system as a present. The two front speakers work perfectly, as does the subwoofer. The two back do not. I was convinced that it was just my motherboard -- I was blaming cheap HD integrated sound. I am half tempted to go off and buy a Creative Labs one instead.

I even set the certain jacks at the back to the specific outputs I wanted [i.e. back left and right, etc.], still no joy. Maybe they're all screwed!

Back to the shop I'll be going so...

Anyone have any advice on something I can do before this goes back?...

• Advertisement
Advertisement