Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star wars battlefront 2 question........

Options
  • 30-12-2005 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭

Hey. SO I was wondering what are the differences between the PC and PS2 versions of battlefront 2 and Im not on about the online multiplayer, I mean graphically wise. Is there any differences. Ive played the PC demo and I have the PS2 and they look pretty similar but as I say that was just a demo. So is there any BIG differences?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

I read on some site that on the XBox version the details look better, and since the XBox is just an inferior PC these days, I'd say yes, the graphics would be far better on a medium to high-end PC than on a PS2.

That said, I'd never let myself touch a console, ever.
    Eww, I feel dirty just talking about it. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Get me a pc for 100euro that can put out graphics like an xbox then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

unless you have an extremely crap pc, the pc version will be far superior graphically.

other than that, it all depends on whether you prefer playing fps games using a joypad or with the keyboard and mouse.
    keyboard and mouse ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

Hmm.....yeah well I wasnt entirley happy with the PS2 version taking the fact that the GAMECUBE!!! graphics for rogue squadron 2 and 3 were movie quality and very high polygon, and the PS2 was just textures on basic polygon shapes with no dynamic lighting or anything but I do recognize the fact that theres ALOT!! of stuff in BF2 and I still love the game, but I did expect more.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Connect your pc to a tv, then compare it.

There are a few different factors in the quality of the visuals when compairing a pc to a console.

I have the xbox version, and the gamepad controls as brilliant

• Advertisement
Advertisement