Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB accessing eBay problems...

• 30-12-2005 8:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else experienced problems getting to eBay search results on ebay.co.uk with IBB ?

I can get search results, but when I try and view the listing, it just times out.

???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Johnny Jukebox

Yes.

This is not an infrequent occurance although its been several weeks since my last problems.

Also, sending from Google mail does not work either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

happens when you have packet loss!!

do a ping to a site and post here ! see if you have packet loss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,876 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

last summer they had a similar problem. it was to do wit the network itself. cant reember the reason but it was sumtin to do wit the fact that IBB send their traffic over to some other server and THAT server was blockin HTTPS or sum such!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

try reducing your MTU size. This can help with secure sites, but most likely the problem is packet loss.

Advertisement